ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employees Childcare voucher

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cjv501
United Kingdom

Employees Childcare voucher

Post by cjv501 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:02 am

Hi, i would like to know about employee childcare voucher. Is it public fund (benefit) to get childcare voucher? I am on tier 4 visa and my husband work full time on dependent visa so his colleague said you can apply for childcare voucher in company and pay to nursery fees for child. Please let me know that is it public fund to get childcare vouche. Thanks

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employees Childcare voucher

Post by CMOSUK » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:25 am

Is this a salary sacrifice scheme, I mean are they deducting money for the vouchers from the salary?
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

cjv501
United Kingdom

Post by cjv501 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Yes, they will deduct money from salary. I will get voucher electronically and give to nursery. I haven't join scheme yet bcz want to know before i join. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:11 pm

Child care vouchers are fine to use.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.