ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Whats next?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinayunited

Whats next?

Post by vinayunited » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi All,

I have a couple of questions now that i have got my EEA right to remain.

1. I have applied for health insurance as it was one of the requirements (even though I am working) but I remember something that said that they are going to remove the CSI option. Is that true ? Can i cancel it ?

2. If i complete this visa that would be 8 years in total that i would be on European guidelines. Is there a time after which I can apply to remain here indefinitely ? I have lived as a student and PSW in the UK since 2007 and under EEA since 2014

3. I would like to live in Paris for a few months, my work is flexible to allow me to do this. Is there a restrictions on the amount of time that I need to be in the UK? If i do live in Paris i will come to London at least a couple of times a month.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Whats next?

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:23 pm

Kindly refrain from starting multiple topics with the same question when you already have a thread.

eea-route-applications/eea-right-to-rem ... l#p1541186
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.