ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics - Urgent Request Please Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

makhan27
Newly Registered
United States of America

UK Spouse Visa

Post by makhan27 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am currently new to this process however I would just like someone to clear how the process goes.

Do I sumbit the application before I submit my evidence or do they both get submitted together.

I would really appreciate if someone could break down the steps that need carrying out.

Thanks,

Ali

makhan27
Newly Registered
United States of America

UK Spouse Visa Accomodation

Post by makhan27 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:24 pm

I am thinking if a Survery Report and a Letter of Permission from my parents are sufficicent to establish my accomodation arrangements in my Visa.

Please someone let me know.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK Spouse Visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:37 pm

No need for separate topics for each question you have. Keep all your questions in ONE topic (this one).
Do I sumbit the application before I submit my evidence or do they both get submitted together.
You apply online, then make an appointment. The process will tell you what to do.

Search the forum, your questions have been answered many many times.

update-of-spouse-visa-application-from-pakistan (click)

settlement-visa-from-pakistan-useful-information (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

makhan27
Newly Registered
United States of America

Supporting Documents Submission

Post by makhan27 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 am

Hi Guys,

I apologise before hand if this is something that I am repeating but I am about to submit online application and schedule an biometric appointment for my wife. My question is do I have to send all the supporting documents to my wife to submit to sheffield from usa or can i submit them on her behalf in the UK?

Thanks

makhan27
Newly Registered
United States of America

Biometrics - Urgent Request Please Help

Post by makhan27 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi Everyone,

I would appreciate if someone can help me becasue I am panicking like crazy here.

I submitted my online application and booked a biometric appointment and saw the appointment details containing the wrong date of birth (March instead of February). This must of happened when I created the account.

The date of birth is correct on the application itself however on the account it was March which I changed back to Feb.

Even after doing that the appointment details still says March.

Can anyone please help me here.

Thanks