ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help . Spanish Family reunion visa refused .

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jobanpreet
Newly Registered
India

Urgent help . Spanish Family reunion visa refused .

Post by jobanpreet » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:01 pm

I applied for my family reunion visa at Spain emnassy delhi . They refused my wife's visa due to some problem in the dates in the papers . My chidren's visas were also denied and reason was given that
" Por haberse denegado el visado de su madre , concedérselo al solicitante contravendria el espíritu y propósito de la reagrupación familiar .
"
Thay gave us 1 month to appeal against it in the embassy .
I wanted to know that can i demand for my children's visa because they have no issue in there papers and were denied just because of my wife's refusal .
If i do the same how many chances are there that they will get the visa. Please help i am very confused .

Roshan ashraf
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Re: Urgent help . Spanish Family reunion visa refused .

Post by Roshan ashraf » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Im in a same situation. my wife applied family regrouping visa last year and got refused due to some date problem at the spain embassy in newdelhi. Can u please provide me your email address or spain phone number. I would like to contact you to discuss regarding this.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Roshan ashraf wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:34 pm
Im in a same situation. my wife applied family regrouping visa last year and got refused due to some date problem at the spain embassy in newdelhi. Can u please provide me your email address or spain phone number. I would like to contact you to discuss regarding this.
Posters are not allowed to do that, the purpose of this board is to help others not get free offline help.

Read the T's & C's...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Roshan ashraf
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Roshan ashraf » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:14 am

My wife applied last year for long term visa at the embassy of spain newdelhi and got refused. The reason was our registration and the wedding ceremony held on two different dates. Is your problem same like mine?