ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr (fp) to upgrade premium service flr (fp)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vmai

Flr (fp) to upgrade premium service flr (fp)

Post by vmai » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Dear all,
PLS advice me.My husband got ILR and I appiled flr (fp) postal application and waiting for biomertic and acknowledgement letter
My question
1.Can I go to premium service as same application (flr (fp) because need travel to urgently
2.Any advice pls

vmai

Re: Flr (fp) to upgrade premium service flr (fp)

Post by vmai » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Pls reply anyone :oops:

sam550
United Kingdom

Post by sam550 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Hey I am on same boat, My Mrs have to travel to Brazil and I need to go Germany and Austria for work and trust me I am willing to pay that extra premium fee to expedite my case but unfortunately you cannot upgrade FLR cases to premium service.

Quote by homeoffice "You may be able to get a decision on your visa within 5 working days if you’ve sent your application by post and the payment has cleared.

If you’re applying for limited leave to remain (using Tier 4 or FLR forms for example) then you won’t be able to get a faster reply using this service"

https://www.gov.uk/faster-reply-visa-application

vmai

Post by vmai » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Thank you for your reply

vmai

Post by vmai » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi sam,
Can i book appointment premium service and explain about my previous application

sam550
United Kingdom

Post by sam550 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:28 pm

Hi Vmai I don't have that much information but I am pretty certain once you send postal application you have no choice other than wait or escalate through your MP, I already tried that method but it did not worked for me, as FLR FP timeline is about 6 months but realistically there is no Service level agreement set for FLR FP applications, all you can do is wait.

I would wait for Casa to reply on this he maybe able to put some light on it, but unfortunately you can not really do anything other then wait.
when did you applied anyway, can you write your timeline please.

Thanks

vmai

Post by vmai » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:38 pm

Thanks for your reply sam
I just applied 23th August 2017 and last week I received biometric but I didnot give biomertic yet because planing to apply premium
Thanks