ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR after ROR. Ex-wife ID not obtainable

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dhruv_

PR after ROR. Ex-wife ID not obtainable

Post by dhruv_ » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:51 pm

Hello everyone. Please help me with couple of queries.

1. My ex wife’s original ID is not available to apply for PR. Is photocopy of passport acceptable? If I manage to convince her to provide her passport, will I be able to ask it back after application is received by HO?

2. Some of my P60 are misplaced, are the earning statements from employer and HMRC along with letter from employer enough?

Thank you.

MNR81
Newly Registered

Re: PR after ROR. Ex-wife ID not obtainable

Post by MNR81 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:46 am

hi Dhruv,

1. You should not be required to provide her ID as she is not your family member since ROR.

If you have a copy of passport, it would be good to send it. If your ex acquired PR than it is also very helpful for your case.

2. You need just to prove than you have been employed since the divorce to the date you completed 5 years since your marriage.

Good luck with your application.

dhruv_

Re: PR after ROR. Ex-wife ID not obtainable

Post by dhruv_ » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:12 am

Thank you for your reply

I read a case on this forum about application being refused on the same basis but there is no outcome posted so I was just confused.

If they would like to see some document that is not included in application, do they ask for that document or reject the application without contacting the applier? What’s the common practice?

Thank you