ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In Jud.Review but 5 years completed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ktk143
Newly Registered

In Jud.Review but 5 years completed

Post by Ktk143 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi,
Is there anyone who can guide me with this question:
I got my tier 1 (enterpreneur) in 2012. I applied for extension in 2015, refused but i applied for Judicial Review (which is still pending)...... my question is AS MY FIVE YEAR TENURE IS COMPLETED. AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ILR OR NOT?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: In Jud.Review but 5 years completed

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Ktk143 wrote:Hi,
Is there anyone who can guide me with this question:
I got my tier 1 (enterpreneur) in 2012. I applied for extension in 2015, refused but i applied for Judicial Review (which is still pending)...... my question is AS MY FIVE YEAR TENURE IS COMPLETED. AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ILR OR NOT?
You are not. Presumably you went for JR once your AR was refused. Which means you are currently an overstayer.
Any ILR application will be rejected automatically.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Judicial review is outside the immigration rules and it should be pursued at your own risk/cost.
You need 5 years of lawful residence for ILR under the immigration rules. You have been an overstayer since the refusal of your AR and therefore cannot apply for any new application in the UK. If the tribunal finds that the decision to refuse your extension was unlawful, then you get your extension and time spent overstaying will be considered under section 3C, assuming your extension application was made in-time.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ktk143
Newly Registered

Post by Ktk143 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 pm

You mean" at findings of tribunal or at acceptance of my JR application". As my application in JR since mid june 2017.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Ktk143 wrote:You mean" at findings of tribunal or at acceptance of my JR application". As my application in JR since mid june 2017.
You need your JR to be successful in your favour for your previous extension (if in time) to be considered and any overstay ignored

If your JR fails, you are an overstayer from the day after your last visa expired.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ktk143
Newly Registered

Post by Ktk143 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:51 pm

That means if i apply for any other country after my JR fails, they will consider me as OVER STAYER IN OTHER COuntry?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:17 pm

Ktk143 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:51 pm
That means if i apply for any other country after my JR fails, they will consider me as OVER STAYER IN OTHER COuntry?
You are on overstayer only in the UK
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ktk143
Newly Registered

License Revoked

Post by Ktk143 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:44 am

Hi,

Very disturbed as DVLA suspended my driving license due to ILLIGAL CITIZEN IN UK,

I am at tier1 visa with JUDICIAL REVIEW FOR extension, how can i be Illigal?

Is there any way to challange this decision?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:52 am

Perhaps you have missed mine and zimba88's post stating JR is outside of the immigration rules and you are now an overstayer. As a person with no legal visa status, DVLA will revoke your license.
zimba88 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:36 pm
Judicial review is outside the immigration rules and it should be pursued at your own risk/cost.
You need 5 years of lawful residence for ILR under the immigration rules. You have been an overstayer since the refusal of your AR and therefore cannot apply for any new application in the UK. If the tribunal finds that the decision to refuse your extension was unlawful, then you get your extension and time spent overstaying will be considered under section 3C, assuming your extension application was made in-time.
CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:28 pm
Ktk143 wrote:You mean" at findings of tribunal or at acceptance of my JR application". As my application in JR since mid june 2017.
You need your JR to be successful in your favour for your previous extension (if in time) to be considered and any overstay ignored

If your JR fails, you are an overstayer from the day after your last visa expired.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ktk143
Newly Registered

Post by Ktk143 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Government Legal Team resonded "WE WILL CONTEST THIS APPLICATION"

how long will it take more for final verdict from upper tribunal.. this respond was in start of Aug 2017.?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:49 pm

You ARE an overstayer and unlawfully staying here. How many times we have to repeat this ?
Your 5 year lawful stay did not complete as your section 3C ended long ago.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:49 pm

It will take however long it takes. It does not fall under the immigration route but under the Judiciary process. No one can tell you how long you will wait.

If HO is contesting then there must be strong grounds.

Why was your Tier 1 Ent extension and AR refused??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Yasmin123

Re: License Revoked

Post by Yasmin123 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Ktk143 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:44 am
Hi,

Very disturbed as DVLA suspended my driving license due to ILLIGAL CITIZEN IN UK,

Is there any way to challange this decision?

Thank you
Did you give them your DVLA information. Because they are sending letters to handover DVLA to everyone who are appealing against them.

Ktk143
Newly Registered

Post by Ktk143 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:30 pm

My case was refused due to unprofessional approach from my solicitor ( i hav already launched a case against them with Legal Ombudsmen), i have written confirmation from Legal Ombudsmen that THE SERVICE YOU RECEIVED WERE BELOW AVERAGE. Plus that solicitor was sentenced due to tax evasion.

I have not informed DVLA, but my license was suspended in Sep 2016 and i launched JR in June 2017.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Ktk143 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:30 pm
My case was refused due to unprofessional approach from my solicitor ( i hav already launched a case against them with Legal Ombudsmen), i have written confirmation from Legal Ombudsmen that THE SERVICE YOU RECEIVED WERE BELOW AVERAGE. Plus that solicitor was sentenced due to tax evasion.

I have not informed DVLA, but my license was suspended in Sep 2016 and i launched JR in June 2017.
There is no such a thing an unprofessional approach by solicitor as a cause for a Tier 1E refusal. You need to explain what did the refusal letter say regarding your refusal and the concerning immigration rules.

Ktk143
Newly Registered

Post by Ktk143 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Well i provided all required documents but not forwarded to HO. Second thing HO LOST SOME OF MY DOCUMENTS WHICH WERE NEVER FORWARDED TO THEM AGAIN BY MY THAN SOLICITOR. I CHANGED MY SOLICITOR WHO LAUNCHED MY AR. I CONSTANTLY CHASED HIM FOR OUTCOME but he used delaying tactics untill he got caught in TAX evasion. Meanwhile he received my AR outcomes but never let me know (i havn't got my copy as i changed my adress "later on HO was informed").

Now HO is saying we hav provided you with enough time to provide documents but you didn't.
Second thing is they said you launched JR late (almost seven month). And you have the same adress for that you have before (while i have changed it, EMAIL TO HO AS A PROOF. As i received AR outcomes in March 2017.

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:08 pm

I'm really sorry that you are also one of the victims of so called immigration experts. :( :(
That's the only reason I'm against solicitors.
They only want money.

Ktk143
Newly Registered

Post by Ktk143 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Any other option (Solution) except SORRY???

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Ktk143 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:43 pm
You still have not answered what zimba88 mentioned. We understand that is negligence on your solicitor’s part but what were the original refusal points as per your tier 1 extension.

Only then experts can advise you regarding your JR success also.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:16 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:07 pm
Ktk143 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:43 pm
You still have not answered what zimba88 mentioned. We understand that is negligence on your solicitor’s part but what were the original refusal points as per your tier 1 extension.

Only then experts can advise you regarding your JR success or any related issues arising.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Ktk143
Newly Registered

Post by Ktk143 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:38 am

1. I got letters from HO that your documents are missing,submit copies. My than solicitor failed to submit (BUSINESS ACCOUNT, EMPLOYEE DETAILS) although i submited to them.
This was the only point for my refusal.

AR refused as their (HO) stance was WE GAVE YOU ENOUGH TIME TO SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS AND WE HAVN'T RECEIVED ANY; ON THE BASIS OF DOCUMENTS WE HAVE FROM YOUR SIDE YOU DONOT FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR EXTENSION.

I launched P.A.P in march 2017, now JR in process.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:46 am

If documents were not submitted, then the refusal is correct.

It is and always will be the applicant's responsbility to make sure their applications and documents are 100% correct.

P.S. Please stop posting in CAPITAL lettersk, it is the same as SHOUTING!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Ktk143 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:38 am
1. I got letters from HO that your documents are missing,submit copies. My than solicitor failed to submit (BUSINESS ACCOUNT, EMPLOYEE DETAILS) although i submited to them.

AR refused as their (HO) stance was WE GAVE YOU ENOUGH TIME TO SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS AND WE HAVN'T RECEIVED ANY; ON THE BASIS OF DOCUMENTS WE HAVE FROM YOUR SIDE YOU DONOT FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR EXTENSION.

If this was the only rejection point did you consider to re apply and make a fresh application with these documents?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Ktk143 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:38 am

This is really ridiculous as you have no case at all :?
You or your representative failed to supply the required documents and now you think HO made an unlawful decision !?
Why did you go for JR instead of a fresh application with proper documents ?! You pretty much destroyed the chances of getting an extension :?

Ktk143
Newly Registered

Post by Ktk143 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Really sory for Capital letters, i do understand that its my responsibility to provide documents (which i did), but will HO punish me for neglegence of my solicitor?

I already have launched complaint against him in Legal Ombudsman.