ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cutepearl

waiting time

Post by cutepearl » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:44 pm

is the waiting time on BIA website right for EEA2 applications??? october 07 working now?/ anyone submitted their applications after Oct 07 and received them back yet...????

Juninho
Newly Registered

Post by Juninho » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Hi cutepearl,

I just received my EEA2 Residence Card back last week after submitting it at the end of November. But my husband and I both submitted our applications (EEA1 and EEA2) together as we had heard they process them faster that way.

Hope you get it soon!

lapkapups

Post by lapkapups » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi,

I also posted my application on the 20th of November and I have not heard back from them yet!! Always the standard reply: "It's pending consideration". Have anyone else received the documents back who applied after October 2007? Please, please let me know.
Or maybe anyone knows if there is any way to speed up the consideration of the application or influence them in anyway? I am getting a bit panicky as it looks that they are still considering October and I need my passport back pretty soon!

Thank you all in advance.

Samyr

Post by Samyr » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Hello,

I've applied at the begining of DEC 2007. Today received a letter requesting my passort where i am asylum seeker from Somalia in the UK since May 2001. Wot can i do? They have my Home Office ref. number. For your case try calling them...

All the best