ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK Test Validity

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Life in UK Test Validity

Post by Ahmd_64 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:41 am

Hi,

What is the validity of the Life in UK test?
If someone has to apply in mid of 2019. Can he give life in UK test now or there is validity or fresh test requirement??

Thanks for everyone.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Life in UK Test Validity

Post by CMOSUK » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:10 am

Ahmd_64 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:41 am
Hi,

What is the validity of the Life in UK test?
If someone has to apply in mid of 2019. Can he give life in UK test now or there is validity or fresh test requirement??

Thanks for everyone.
Hi

Life in the UK test does not expire and is for life. Please note don't confuse this with the B1 test (if it applies to you) as that has a 2 year validity(I think).
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm

Yes Life in Uk test does not have expiry date but however if syllabuse changes in future than they might ask you to pass new Life in Uk test again

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:25 pm

bluebird12 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm
Yes Life in Uk test does not have expiry date but however if syllabuse changes in future than they might ask you to pass new Life in Uk test again
The syllabus has already changed and the previous tests have remained valid. There is no expiry of the LIUK test, whether the syllabus changes or not. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks Casa for correcting me by giving valuable information, Really glad 😁 to hear that I do not have to pass the test again even though the syllabus changes .