ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

some Cash Deposit transections in personal account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

some Cash Deposit transections in personal account

Post by QSDanik » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:09 am

Hello Friends
I have some cash deposits transections into my personal account two transection of 10k and 12K, as my aunti return that money she took from my family back home. but now she reutned me in cash and said she cant transfer into my account. is it look suspicious, even that account I am not using bank statment for home office, but still worried as they have acccess to get all bank accounts detail.
please advise, I am going to apply my extention in Nov 17.
thanks
regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: some Cash Deposit transections in personal account

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:25 am

As I have repeatedly said, these things have nothing to do with your application. HO has to follow the criteria outlined.

Anything additional can cause more enquiries but as along as everything is above board and explainable, you have no problems
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: some Cash Deposit transections in personal account

Post by QSDanik » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:53 am

Thanks Marchnath