ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi,I am student currently and looking help for Tier 1 orHSMP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Praful_k2003
Newly Registered

Hi,I am student currently and looking help for Tier 1 orHSMP

Post by Praful_k2003 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:30 am

Hello All,

I have arrived in UK in Sep 2007 and enrolled for PGD course in college.
I have few queries,

1) What if I wont be able to complete the course successfuly.
Is there any facilty we can extend my student visa.
2) I am having total 4 year of experience in IT field.Can I apply to Tier 1 or HSMP.
3) Is there any facility where I can work full time to earn some money.

Can someone please answer my queries.

Thanks

try-one
Member of Standing

Post by try-one » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:17 am

1) What if I wont be able to complete the course successfuly?
Is there any facilty we can extend my student visa? An extension may prove difficult, you are expected to complete the course successfuly; may be easier to extend study visa for further study.
2) I am having total 4 year of experience in IT field.Can I apply to Tier 1 or HSMP? Check the HSMP/Tier 1 requirements, do you have the age, diploma and revenue requirements? read the giudance
3) Is there any facility where I can work full time to earn some money? No, you can work part time and only during vacation periods you are allowed to work full time (as per the info provided by the police and HO)
-------------------------
Life is a journey, not a destination (S. Tyler)

RobinLondon
Member of Standing

Post by RobinLondon » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:21 am

For more info on HSMP/Tier 1, you really should be looking/posting on this part of the board.