ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 application delay

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mirlande3
Newly Registered
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Tier 4 application delay

Post by Mirlande3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:45 pm

• A
My name is Jacky an international student and I've just done my foundation course , I've applied for my degree as well at the university. After getting my documents I went to submit my application on the 6th of September and I've paid for the priority for 5 working days to get my Visa on time. Now I've been waiting till the 15th of September when I've received an email from the UKVI making centre telling that they have not received my TB certificate so I should send it to them on an email address I didn't understand because all of my documents have be scanned and the TLS paper for supporting documents says my TB certificate I've been scanned ,I've sent it the same date when I received that email and I was waiting again. And I've received another email days after telling that they still waiting for my TB certificate I should send it to them as soon as possible if not my application will be delayed, I didn't understand I've sent it again and went to Accra where I did my submition and people there didn't let me enter to explain they said if I enter it's to make another submitttion ,I called the ukvi they just told me to wait between 21 days again...I really don't know what to do, I'm praying that they have received my TB certificate and my visa won't be refused.what should I do now please... I need help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 4 application delay

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Did the email not give you an email address to send it to??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Mirlande3 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:45 pm
  • A
My name is Jacky an international student and I've just done my foundation course , I've applied for my degree as well at the university. After getting my documents I went to submit my application on the 6th of September and I've paid for the priority for 5 working days to get my Visa on time. Now I've been waiting till the 15th of September when I've received an email from the UKVI making centre telling that they have not received my TB certificate so I should send it to them on an email address I didn't understand because all of my documents have be scanned and the TLS paper for supporting documents says my TB certificate I've been scanned ,I've sent it the same date when I received that email and I was waiting again. And I've received another email days after telling that they still waiting for my TB certificate I should send it to them as soon as possible if not my application will be delayed, I didn't understand I've sent it again and went to Accra where I did my submition and people there didn't let me enter to explain they said if I enter it's to make another submitttion ,I called the ukvi they just told me to wait between 21 days again...I really don't know what to do, I'm praying that they have received my TB certificate and my visa won't be refused.what should I do now please... I need help.
VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Email on this. You will get a confirmation and reply that the document has been uploaded onto the account.

Mirlande3
Newly Registered
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Mirlande3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:22 pm

Yhh that the email address have been sending through since the 15th VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk , i have sent more than 5 emails and I always received the automatic email after my email goes... But they have emailed me saying that their record still waiting for my TB certificate I didn't understand. So now I don't even know if they have received my TB certificate now. I'm so scared and I have to be at school before the 6th of October.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Mirlande3 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:22 pm
Yhh that the email address have been sending through since the 15th VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk , i have sent more than 5 emails and I always received the automatic email after my email goes... But they have emailed me saying that their record still waiting for my TB certificate I didn't understand. So now I don't even know if they have received my TB certificate now. I'm so scared and I have to be at school before the 6th of October.
Write an email to visasheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and
Cc VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk , Sheffield.VisaSection@fco.gov.uk SheffieldDocsRequested.RestofWorld@fco.gsi.gov.uk

Mirlande3
Newly Registered
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Mirlande3 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:08 am

I've received an email yesterday saying that they have made a decision