ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case against HomeOffice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teddybear79

Re: Case against HomeOffice

Post by teddybear79 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:13 am

Frankly, I have reached a point where I am not concerned about the result, just want a result.

I am seeing my GP today to register my depression and suicidal thoughts due to Home office negligence, also sending an email to home office if something happens to me, I or my family will hold them responsible.

I have paid them £5000 is fee and NHS surcharge, I deserve respect and update, I am not a criminal or have done something wrong.

If they did not wanted me here, they should not have given me visa at the 1st place.

Enough is Enough - time to act

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:38 am

I know many people who have applied more than a year ago and they are still waiting for outcome.

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:53 am

it's not our fault if we dealy a document we get rejected if they delay for a year nothing, this has to change,
Momi wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:38 am
I know many people who have applied more than a year ago and they are still waiting for outcome.

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:06 am

teddybear79 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:53 am
it's not our fault if we dealy a document we get rejected if they delay for a year nothing, this has to change,
Momi wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:38 am
There is nothing you and I can do except wait. I think only option is come out on the street and protest against this unfair system, trust me we are not only who are waiting since last many but home office is delaying other catogaries applications as well.
Before protest Everyone should write about this unfair to opposition leader and mayor of your city. They are the only person who can expedite the process.
I can share their emails if you are interested but everyone has to contact.
100 emails can make a difference.

Yasmin123

Post by Yasmin123 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:29 pm

The problem is that even courts are at their side. I suggest you guyz read xxxxxx columns as he gives inside information. According to his recent column this government place many their obedient lawyers as judges, who are giving decision in their favours. The judge is vehemently lamented if he gives decision against HO. Recent example is xxxxxxxxxx. Toeic students example is in front of us. Over 50,000 students seeking justice more than 4 years despite the verdict went against HO. The link is given below. I am afraid so the column is in Urdu so perhaps some of readers find it impossible to read it but I have already stated bullet point at here
Hence most of the Victims are Pakistani oriented so they shouldn't have problem to read it.

social media weblink removed by moderator

I think we should highlight that issues to BBC and other news agencies. Remember if we don't do anything. Nothing will happen out of the blue.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Yasmin123 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:29 pm
The problem is that even courts are at their side. I suggest you guyz read xxxxxx columns as he gives inside information. According to his recent column this government place many their obedient lawyers as judges, who are giving decision in their favours. The judge is vehemently lamented if he gives decision against HO. Recent example is xxxxxxxxxx. Toeic students example is in front of us. Over 50,000 students seeking justice more than 4 years despite the verdict went against HO. The link is given below. I am afraid so the column is in Urdu so perhaps some of readers find it impossible to read it but I have already stated bullet point at here
Hence most of the Victims are Pakistani oriented so they shouldn't have problem to read it.

social media weblink removed by moderator

I think we should highlight that issues to BBC and other news agencies. Remember if we don't do anything. Nothing will happen out of the blue.
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules on what you can and cannot post in public.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:38 pm

As I pointed out in this thread, you cannot realistically bring a LEGAL case against HO for delaying your case. I also suggested and encouraged you to file a complaint with HO regarding your case or even contact MPs. These are all now outside the limited scope of this immigration subforum which is generally dedicated to discuss Tier 1E rules and requirements rather than providing a platform for resolving case-by-case grievances, ill treatments or complaints as this is not HO's forum and we do not work for HO.

I do understand the concerns and frustrations of individuals regarding lack of communication from HO as reported here.
Most Tier 1E cases are being approved in generally a timely manner and you can see the evidence of this in the timeline post. HO certainly has shortage of manpower to deal with ALL the applicants in a timely manner, however this is not the place to discuss all this. Some cases are indeed complex or raise red flags that need further investigations and HO has the right to pursue that as that is their job. This is all across the immigration routes and not unique to Tier 1E cases.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice