ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EX Wife ID Non EEA PR Sent PAP for Judical Review offered Reconsideration

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

EX Wife ID Non EEA PR Sent PAP for Judical Review offered Reconsideration

Post by 007RAHEEL » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:57 am

Dear All,
I applied for NON EeA pr it was refused becusae I didn’t supply my Ex-wife id. I went for pre action protocol offered reconsideration within 3 months after 7 weeks they ask me for further documents. Which I supplied to them before deadline.
My question is how long they will take to reply ?
Also my 90 days for Judical review will finish in 4 weeks time and I won’t be able to challenge the decision until I don’t get new decision. If I don’t get response in 3 week time can I still go for Judical Review having remedy of reconsideration ?

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: EX Wife ID Non EEA PR Sent PAP for Judical Review offered Reconsideration

Post by New on forum » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:02 am

[quote=007RAHEEL post_id=1542496 time=1506848248 user_id=175827]
Dear All,
I applied for NON EeA pr it was refused becusae I didn’t supply my Ex-wife id. I went for pre action protocol offered reconsideration within 3 months after 7 weeks they ask me for further documents. Which I supplied to them before deadline.
Also my 90 days for Judical review will finish in 4 weeks time and I won’t be able to challenge the decision until I don’t get new decision. If I don’t get response in 3 week time can I still go for Judical Review having remedy of reconsideration ?
[/quote
3 month time clock will reset once a new decision is made after reconsideration.
If new decision is unlawful or identical to original one as in most cases then you will have 3 month again from the date of these decision unless there is a right of appeal in which case you will have 14 days.

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:14 am

Any idea after resubmitting requested document how long it will take.

GabriellaG
Mood:
South Africa

Post by GabriellaG » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:51 am

007RAHEEL wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:57 am
Dear All,
Hi, I am also a Non-EEA applicant and applied for PR in July and haven't supplied my ex ID however I did write a cover letter explaining the reasons why and that my RoR was granted on the basis I didn't supply ex-ID either as we have had no contact since 2011.
Can I ask how long after you submitted your application that it was refused?
I am very worried this is going to happen to me....
Good Luck!

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 am

GabriellaG wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:51 am
007RAHEEL wrote:
Dear All,
Hi, I am also a Non-EEA applicant and applied for PR in July and haven't supplied my ex ID however I did write a cover letter explaining the reasons why and that my RoR was granted on the basis I didn't supply ex-ID either as we have had no contact since 2011.
Good Luck!

It took 5 n half month to get response. May I ask what documents of your ex you supplied with your application? To get Pr you need to be resident together for - year and you need his treaty right for 3 three years. You already divorced ?

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:35 am

What I understand from your post you already have ROR if you have completed 5 years on ROR you can apply for Pr under your own rights.that way you don’t required his passport.

GabriellaG
Mood:
South Africa

Post by GabriellaG » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:47 am

007RAHEEL wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 am
GabriellaG wrote:
007RAHEEL wrote:
Dear All,
Good Luck!

It took 5 n half month to get response. May I ask what documents of your ex you supplied with your application? To get Pr you need to be resident together for - year and you need his treaty right for 3 three years. You already divorced ?
5.5 months, that is crazy! They should know straight away if they are going to refuse it on not providing ID only. They should know that at soon as they get application.
I supplied proof of his working prior to our divorce, proof of living together, joint account statements, copies of his companies accounts and companies house records showing his D.O.B and Nationality. No pictures of him though. I did only have minimal information of his proof of work as he was self employed but I did have his NI number and 1 tax submission. My Retained Right of Residence was granted on the basis of the exact same information I provided which I made clear in the cover letter. I am praying....

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:49 am

Don’t stress yourself you will be fine Did you submit your work history for 5 years ? As I believe they shouldn’t ask for id when you’re divorce and already have ROr

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:54 am

You don’t need your ex documents if you already spend 5 years on your ROr by only supplying 5 year continuous work history and 5 year proof of residence you can get Pr hopefully you will hear from them in 5 months.

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:56 am

GabriellaG wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:47 am
007RAHEEL wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 am
GabriellaG wrote:
007RAHEEL wrote:
Dear All,
Good Luck!

5.5 months, that is crazy! They should know straight away if they are going to refuse it on not providing ID only. They should know that at soon as they get application.
I supplied proof of his working prior to our divorce, proof of living together, joint account statements, copies of his companies accounts and companies house records showing his D.O.B and Nationality. No pictures of him though. I did only have minimal information of his proof of work as he was self employed but I did have his NI number and 1 tax submission. My Retained Right of Residence was granted on the basis of the exact same information I provided which I made clear in the cover letter. I am praying....
In which date you applied for Pr ? Read above my other messages.

GabriellaG
Mood:
South Africa

Post by GabriellaG » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:57 am

007RAHEEL wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:49 am
Don’t stress yourself you will be fine Did you submit your work history for 5 years ? As I believe they shouldn’t ask for id when you’re divorce and already have ROr
I applied for PR on 12th June 2017.
ok this is slightly relieving! Yes I submitted work history for 6 years, I have been in full time employment for a bank.
We divorced in 2011. My ROR was granted in 2012.
I have submitted for 6 years so I can apply for British Passport immediately after receiving PR. Hoping my PR card states I received PR in 2016 as that is when I technically did....
So are people who are getting refused because they didn't submit ex-ID applying before they have retained their own right for 5 years?
thanks so much

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:03 am

GabriellaG wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:57 am
007RAHEEL wrote:
I applied for PR on 12th June 2017.
ok this is slightly relieving! Yes I submitted work history for 6 years, I have been in full time employment for a bank.
We divorced in 2011. My ROR was granted in 2012.
I have submitted for 6 years so I can apply for British Passport immediately after receiving PR. Hoping my PR card states I received PR in 2016 as that is when I technically did....
So are people who are getting refused because they didn't submit ex-ID applying before they have retained their own right for 5 years?
thanks so much
Cool you are totally fine then. If they issue you PR in 2016 you’re eligible for British passsport in 2017. Did you explain in your covering letter when you technically acquired Pr ?
On 7 Feb 2017 new regulation is imposed you need to supply your ex valid id with your application but how on earth you supply your ex id when you’re divorced and not in contact with him/her for years.

You need Id even you apply for Ror after 7 Feb 2017

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:13 am

007RAHEEL wrote:
That is not correct and is misleading. They require ID of EEA nationals for all non-EEA applications.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:16 am

Obie wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:13 am
007RAHEEL wrote:
That is not correct and is misleading. They require ID of EEA nationals for all non-EEA applications.
I have check this with Eea helpline last week if you have completed 5 years on your retained to rights you don’t need your Ex-id as you applying under your own rights for 5 years. God knows why they supply me with this information. You can double check by calling them on this number tel:0300 123 2253

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:39 am

Well I take what the unlawful law says and not what the people on the phone says. People on the phone are neither law expert or caseworkers. They are just call centre staff who are not legally trained.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

GabriellaG
Mood:
South Africa

Post by GabriellaG » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Obie wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:39 am
Well I take what the unlawful law says and not what the people on the phone says. People on the phone are neither law expert or caseworkers. They are just call centre staff who are not legally trained.
I guess only time will tell. Seems crazy that they need this after divorce but on the basis they are refusing people it must be true....

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Time will tell but what’s the point of Ror then ? You have completed 5 years on your basis don’t think they will ask for your sponsor id other cases are different let’s wait and see pls do update when you recieve your decision.

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Hello Everyone

Can anyone guide me how long it will take for Reconsideration ?