ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Carer Visa for Parents/Brother

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

famUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Carer Visa for Parents/Brother

Post by famUK » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi,

I am a British Citizen living in the UK since last 12 years with my wife and 3 kids all under 6 years.

I've been diagnosed has having disability (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) - mild to severe and it is getting extremely difficult for me and wife to cope with daily day to day chores, can we bring someone (our relative parents/inlaws/borthe/sister) from India as carer of me and live permanently with us?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Carer Visa for Parents/Brother

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:56 pm

No, there is no such visa unfortunately.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

famUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by famUK » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:56 pm
Thanks CR001, I know there is no straight forward visa route but was looking for any circumstantial or other category visa which they can apply.

if we say they are coming to the UK to care for me then they won't even get the visitors visa as they say you are taking a responsibility which is otherwise paid.

really confused what to do.....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:56 am

Unless they qualify for one of the visas on the PBS routes in their own right, then I don't see anyway for them to come as your 'dependents' or as your carer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:09 pm

famUK wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 am
CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:56 pm
Thanks CR001, I know there is no straight forward visa route but was looking for any circumstantial or other category visa which they can apply.

if we say they are coming to the UK to care for me then they won't even get the visitors visa as they say you are taking a responsibility which is otherwise paid.

really confused what to do.....
Speak to social services, I'm sure they can provide you with a carer if you qualify for one.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....