ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 year route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

courageous080
Newly Registered

ILR 10 year route

Post by courageous080 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello All,
I have applied for my ILR (10 yr route)on 5th Apr it's been two weeks now I haven't heard anything from home office yet,no acknowledgement letter, no biometrics letter, any idea how long it's gonna be? Fee was deducted on 7th Apr. Is there anyone else in the same situation.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR 10 year route

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:17 pm

I suggest you read through this thread to get an idea of the timeline for LR applications.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/long-residen ... 2-360.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

courageous080
Newly Registered

Conversation of postal application to premium

Post by courageous080 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:45 am

Dear members,
I have applied postal application set LR on 05/04/17 it’s almost 6 months now but no decision yet from UKVI, i need to travel back home quit urgently
I’m thinking about applying to premium service but I need some clarification
If I book premium appointment now after 1 month from now, untill then my postal appl will be consider as withdrawn or do I have to withdraw? or it will remain as it is and I can expect a decesion anytime?

In case if I don’t receive my postal appl decision till I appear at premium booking will I get refund of my postal fee?

Do I have to inform UKVI about this so that they can get my documents to premium centre where I book the appointment?

If I get postal decision before PSC booking will I be able to cancel psc booking with full refund of application fee?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

courageous080
Newly Registered

Post by courageous080 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi
I have booked PSC appointment next month although my postal application is still ongoing,
It’s been 6 month now no response cant wait anymore. Can anyone please advise
How to request home office to send my documents to specific PSC where my booking is?
Any contact address or email?
Thanks in advance

Faheeemnow789
Newly Registered

Post by Faheeemnow789 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi courageous080

Can u plz tell when did u recieve ur biometrics and when did submit.

Also I have question that if u have already submit ILR LR via post so how can u go to premium as ur application and relevant documents are there in home office I mean how will it work.

courageous080
Newly Registered

Post by courageous080 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Hi Faheeemnow789
I received my biometric after 3 weeks of applying.
According to my information you can apply at psc with full fee and you will get refund for you postal application fee

Does any one knows contact details where you can request UKVI for documents to be sent to psc?