ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cant go thru IHS Payment. Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mariz
Newly Registered
Philippines

Cant go thru IHS Payment. Help

Post by mariz » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:29 am

Hi everyone,

I applied settlement visa for my 5yr old son. Application is submitted online and next step is to pay IHS but when we click to pay for IHS we get error message and pls try again later. Its been like this for 5 days and im stuck with this.

I wrote enquiry to Visa Centre and I got a reply that we need browsers that suppport the system. My fiancè tried and use Forefox 25 but still get the same error msg.

Is there anyone experiencing this issue?

I hope to resolve this issue soon.

Pls help!

Thanks

Mariz

makhan27
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Cant go thru IHS Payment. Help

Post by makhan27 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:29 am

Hi,

I am encountering the same problem as I have not been able to pay the IHS charge.

I rang UKVI and they told me to scrap the old application and try again.

I will try this but not too confident how it solves the problem.

Kind Regards,

Ali

burakstore
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by burakstore » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:18 pm

I have the same problem too. Did anyone find a solution?

makhan27
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by makhan27 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Well I made a new application as advised and it still runs into the same problem.
I believe the IHS website is running into technical errors as I tried to do it solely through the IHS website but they had problems on their website too.

Please keep us updated if anyone has a solution.

Thanks

metanoia
Pakistan

Post by metanoia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:06 pm

LilyY wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:59 pm
jahan786 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:35 pm

hi Many congrats for your and your daughter visa ? could you tell me please did you pay ihs fee for your daughter ? if yes how .. did you get email to pay the fee for your daughter.. as far as i know online application system have error it doesnt take IHS fee online .. most of people get email after 2 months to pay ihs fee for children.. could you explain it please .. as i am in the same boat .. waiting from 18th may 2017 . but no straight forward email or pay ihs for child .. just got email about decision before 31st october 2017 .. thanks
Hi Jahan786,

Yes you're right, there is something wrong with their system as it excludes applicants under 18 for IHS payment during the initial application. But we received a mail from UKVI after our 12 week wait, accepting the system error and they provided a link where we could make the payment for my daughter. Don't worry, I think you will receive the mail when your case officer gets to your file and realises there is a child who's IHS hasn't been paid. Hope this helps :)
This is taken from another thread on this forum. Many people has reported not been able to pay IHS payment for applicant under 18 years old where main applicant is an adult, because of technical issue with the website but they been asked to pay at a later stage during the application processing and have been granted visa successfully.

If you are applying for your son as main applicant, I' m sorry I have no idea if same rule will apply.
Biometrics Karachi 04/08/17
Decision received 11/10 (Visa refused on subsisting relationship)
Acknowledgment 18/12/17
Deadline 02/04/18
Decision withdrawn 26/02/18
Decision overturned 29/03/18
PP submitted 3/4/18
Visa granted 9/4/18

makhan27
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by makhan27 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:39 pm

I called again and are reporting technical issues with IHS which they are "working" on. Should be fixed in a matter of days.

sonson-uk
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sonson-uk » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:27 am

I have the same issue since Monday the 2th of October, I try to contact UKVI over 4 times since but they are not helpful at all. I don't know what is going on if anyone finds any solution please update.

Thank you.

makhan27
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by makhan27 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:40 pm

We are still waiting for them to solve the issues on their side. It helps that they have acknowledged it on their website and its not just us thinking we are going mad! Cant do anything but be patient and wait for them to fix the issues.

makhan27
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by makhan27 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:45 pm

THE website is working. Do it now before it crashes.

I’m all paid up and ready to submit