ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Enforcement Letter recieve while applicatipn pending

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliabidhyd

Immigration Enforcement Letter recieve while applicatipn pending

Post by aliabidhyd » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi there,

Just end of this July 2017 me and my company partner send our tier 1 entrepreneur visa extension application. 19 September 2017 we received complex letter. And just 2nd Oct 2017 we received a letter from Immigration enforcement at our company address and the letter is addressing my company name and address the subject is showing my name and my company partner name and my NI number and my company partner NI number. The wording of the letter is here:

As a result of joint working with other Government Agencies, Home Office has information to indicate that you have been employing xyz and that he/she may not have permission to be in the UK and work.

after this wording very long explanation giving. I explain here that we received these letter separately. And me and my company partner are the director of company and we takes minimum salary from our company.

We are very worry why we recieved this letter while our aplications are still awaiting a decision.?

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Immigration Enforcement Letter recieve while applicatipn pending

Post by hina_pirzada » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:00 pm

There is not an issue. This is general letter. You are cover under 3C. Being a director you still able to take salary.

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Some people receive it and some don't, so nothing to worry about.
You can inform them that you application is still pending like 1000's of people.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:35 pm

This seems to be an automatic notice generated by HO systems for people whose leave expires and remain on a payroll.
Their system does not seem to take into account people covered by Section 3C
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:45 am

aliabidhyd wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:57 pm
Hi there,

Just end of this July 2017 me and my company partner send our tier 1 entrepreneur visa extension application. 19 September 2017 we received complex letter. And just 2nd Oct 2017 we received a letter from Immigration enforcement at our company address and the letter is addressing my company name and address the subject is showing my name and my company partner name and my NI number and my company partner NI number. The wording of the letter is here:

As a result of joint working with other Government Agencies, Home Office has information to indicate that you have been employing xyz and that he/she may not have permission to be in the UK and work.

after this wording very long explanation giving. I explain here that we received these letter separately. And me and my company partner are the director of company and we takes minimum salary from our company.

We are very worry why we recieved this letter while our aplications are still awaiting a decision.?
Dont worry, I received the same in May, 2017 and they have send the URN positive response letter for 6months. Which going to expire next month and I have to again apply for the new URN :(

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Hi Manu,

Question-Are you talking about ECS(Employer check service)?

If yes, Can you share what kind of wording home office use when they send positive response?

Ex. This applicant applied within time and applicant can work as per previous status...

Thanks in advance

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:47 pm

manu2017 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:45 am
aliabidhyd wrote:
Hi there,

Dont worry, I received the same in May, 2017 and they have send the URN positive response letter for 6months. Which going to expire next month and I have to again apply for the new URN :(
URN ?? what is this?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:25 pm

manu2017 wrote:
aliabidhyd wrote:
Hi there,

When applying for the check, what are the charges payable?

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:37 pm

There are no charges for ECS.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:00 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:47 pm
manu2017 wrote:
aliabidhyd wrote:
Hi there,

URN ?? what is this?
Unique Reference Notice from HO, which allows me to work for my company for next 6 months and I have to renewed it again if dont received it by next week :( hope for the best !!

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:06 pm

and how do u get one... applying where ??

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:23 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:06 pm
and how do u get one... applying where ??
You'll get the details in letter, if they want you to do ECS check. Not everyone receives that letter, but there are few unfortunate applicants like me :(