ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) application check

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nithin.kriz
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR(M) application check

Post by nithin.kriz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:43 am

Please could someone help sanity check my wife FLR(M) application – POSTAL ROUTE
Myself received ILR through Lond gesidence – was on T2 gen previously and my wife was T2 dependent visa.
• Completed FLR(M) form
• IHS reference included in application (£500.00)
• 2 photographs of wife
• 1 photograph of spouse
• Category A financial requirement – 6 months payslips, 6 months bank statements, letter from employer confirming salary and work status
• English language req – UKNARIC language assessment C1 and academic level assessment, Letter from university of medium of instruction, degree certificate, transcript of studies.
• Co habitation – 18 items addressed to myself and wife split over 2 years – bank,water bill, council tax and NHS letters
• Photocopy of Spouse BRP, spouse current passport (all pages – signed), spouse expired passport (all pages signed).
• Original Marriage certificate
• Wife passport and current BRP
• Photocopies of all original documents from above.

Please let me know if anything is missed out.

Regards