ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Extension as a spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saquebahmed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLR(M) Extension as a spouse

Post by saquebahmed » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Hi board members, I am faced with a dilemma and actually need guidance from the forum members on what should be the best case to move ahead with my application.

I was granted my first leave to remain under FLR(M) in June 2015. My second extension is due in December and there has been some change in my work circumstances.

I was employed by a large MNC bank since June 2014 up until march 2017 when they sold the portfolio and my employment changed to another company under TUPE Act (transfer of undertakings and protection of employment). Recently i switched my job and now employed by another company. My sponsor however is still working with the same company for last 11 years.

my question is, will my employment reference letter & Contract be enough to satisfy UKBA requirement of employment? or do i have to get in touch with both the prior companies to get a letter stating that i have been working with them over different period of times. salary from all three companies were coming into my account directly, however i opened up another bank account in march 2017 and moved my payroll to the new account as my prior account was staff account with limited facilities.

all of my employments have been permanent employment, and we are fulfilling the minimum income requirement by a multiple of 10.

would appreciate guidance from forum members.

P.S - i will be applying in person.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Extension as a spouse

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Whose income are you relying on to meet the financial requirements, yours or your spouse's?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saquebahmed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by saquebahmed » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi CR001 - my own income as i earn more then my sponsor (my wife)

saquebahmed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by saquebahmed » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:53 am

Hi,
in response to my earlier posted question i have now attained the letter from my previous employer confirming my period of employment since 11 June 2011 till 15 Sept 2017, whereas letter from my current employer states that i have been employed since 25th Sept 2017. i have all the salary slips and bank statements to provide evidence of salary for the above mentioned period.

But while filling in the application form i have stumbled upon another question for which i need clarity. in section 7 of financial requirement, what category should i choose upon (cat A or cat B) in my case if i rely solely on my income Cat B looks straightforward, but to avoid any gray areas in the application and provide full disclosure in my application i want to fill in my sponsors income from salaried employment as well where she has been working for last 11 years. Based on this which category shall i choose?

please be advised in my first grant of leave i relied on category A as for both myself and my sponsor (wife) were in continuous employment for more then 6 months with the current employer.

any advise will be highly appreciated as this is the only gray are left in my application.