ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Fund query under old scheme

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sudipbagchi
Newly Registered

EC Fund query under old scheme

Post by sudipbagchi » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:58 am

Hi All,

I have received my HSMP approval in Feb 08 & planning to apply by 28th March. As per my talks with VFS Delhi guys, they said since u got ur approval before 1st april 08 , so you come under old rules irrespective of whether you apply in march or april.
Since i am applying from India,so i will have to pay a fees of 16000 Rs for the same either i apply in march or april.

Now i hope everyone agrees with the above statement of VFS Delhi & there is absolutely no confusion.

My question to you guys is

1) I am showing my salary account as proof of asset. And it is having around 6 lakhs (GBP 7500 @ 80 Rs ) in it. is it sufficient to show for a single individual ? Do i need any CA letter ? I am applying Single No Dependants . I haven't taken any loan . Its all Salary in the account .

2) For Proof of Employment , What exactly do we need to show ? is it really mandatory ? I am in the Software Testing Domain having 3.5 yrs of Exp.Can someone provide me with Some authentic Job Agents Email address dealing in IT (software testing jobs) ?

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:06 am

@ sudip ..

GREETINGS

For asset proof your salary account is enough.

Upload resume in jobserve.com, you will get lot os replys.

Regards,

gmr

sudipbagchi
Newly Registered

Post by sudipbagchi » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:29 pm

Thanks GM !!

For asset Proof , You Said showing 6 Lakhs (GBP 7500 @ 80 Rs ) is enough as Liquid Fund . Do we need to show anything else like property or something as Solid fund too ?

Apart from Jobserve which other sites Can i apply ? And in my CV do i need to mention a UK number to get a call or my India mobile number is sufficient ?

Thanks
Sudip