ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation- Form AN URGENT pls

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

october2013

Naturalisation- Form AN URGENT pls

Post by october2013 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Apologies if this has been previously asked and answered pls.

Currently completing my AN form...i have had my ILR since 2015 ....i am not eu nor an eu dependant

1) life in the uk test- i submitted it as part of my ILR application and the HO retained it....what do i do now as its requested?

2) have a UK degree and m guessing thats sufficient for english language requirements?

1.27- my dads been late over 26yrs and i honestly dont know his dob, what do i do?

3.3 what are civil penalties under the immigration act? - i havr had a speeding ticket

Does my passport photo need to be signed and how many passport photos do i need to submit?

Referee - is a P.A a recognised referee?

Thesr are what i intend asSubmissions
- AN form
- Payment slip
- Passport new and (expired- do i need to submit this)
- ILR BRP
- Degree award
- x1 Passport photo
- x8 P60's, x1 P45, my employment offer letter for both jobs i have held in thw last 10yrs

-Drivers license (was used fot my life in the UK test
- i see someone mentioned a letter from employers covering 10yrs....my previous place of employment was closed down and we were made redundant. I have gotten most of my P60's for 8 of the 10years, my P45 as i was made redundant in my previous job....is this sufficient?

Is there anything elseI need to submit pls?