ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Awaiting a Decision for Naturalization since July 03

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ango_26

Awaiting a Decision for Naturalization since July 03

Post by ango_26 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:08 am

HI Form Members,

I submitted my application for Naturalization at the end of June 2017 and as per online UK Visa & Immigration application status site, it still says Awaiting a Decision since July 03.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... ide-the-uk

I know it can take up-to 6 months to hear result but I am obviously anxious. Do you think I should contact UKBA about it or simply wait?

I cannot find helpline number for UKBA either. Can someone share that with me pls?

Best Regards,
Ankit

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Awaiting a Decision for Naturalization since July 03

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:09 am

Wait. HO won't tell you anything unless at least 6 months have passed. There are people still waiting from April and one user posted on Sunday he is waiting since end of 2015.

There is a dedicated topic for status checks/updates.

british-citizenship/check-the-status-of ... 8-840.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.