ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 form and Registration query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

narsilionh

EU1 form and Registration query

Post by narsilionh » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Hello people I have an registration appointmen after three days.

I really confused what is different between registration and EU1 Form ?
At the airport of Dublin the passport controller said that I have to make registration booking appointment

so I made the registration appointment in resonable time
I was in process buying house in county dublin so I needed time to make permanent house and PPS number adress which is required for EU1 Form.

So It's ready now and I have booking appointemnt 3days later.
but, still I don't know what's happening at the booking appointment because
some people said they sent EU1 Form by post but I never heard about it. I thought I have to bring EU1 form to Registration booking appointment.

In INIS Website never says send that EU1 form by post, maybe some rule changed, I don't know really.
So guys is anybody apply eu1 form currently or vist Registration booking appointement ?

I really need help what going on now.

Thanks,

dupalsky

Re: EU1 form and Registration query

Post by dupalsky » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi ya,

I am not sure where your from or what your status is(whether you are married to eu, eea or non eu or eea? But if you are not Irish, eu or in the eea, you will need to register with Irish immigration.

The type of stamp you will receive depend on who you are married to, hence my above question.

Answer the above questions and I might be able to give you a better answer.

Dupalsky

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 am

Hiya Im a non eea person from Asia
and my wife is britain and she studying in DCU
should I sent eu1 form to office ? I didn't actually
we thought we bring it to registration. my visa left only 4days gosh help me

NiallPP
Ireland

Post by NiallPP » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:42 pm

You need to send the EU1 form by registered mail to the address stated on the form. In about 2-4 weeks you will receive a letter inviting you to register and telling you what to bring for the appointment. You should not attend the registration until then.

Don't worry about the timing, as long as your EU1 form is received before the first 3 months are up you are fine. Have been in similar situation with my husband, but form sent off a couple of weeks ago (1 week before the end of the initial 3 month stamp), just received the invite yesterday. Now our problem is actually getting an appointment to register...

But as long as you have sent your EU1 form your status should be fine until they make their decision (in around 9 months or so)