ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding EEA family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drdentist
Newly Registered

Regarding EEA family permit

Post by drdentist » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:41 am

Hello i have a query regarding EEA family visa for non- Eu. i am Indian citizen and my girlfriend she is romanian citizen but benn living in Uk last 4 years and we are planning to get marriend soon. will it be difficult to get my visa or what is the best option to get married in India or Romania.
Thank you,

drdentist
Newly Registered

Re: Regarding EEA family permit

Post by drdentist » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:26 am

Please guys anyone can reply or give me suggestions

aarshad01
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by aarshad01 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:38 pm

if you want to live in UK in future, better to marry in UK, also you can apply being a partner aswell if youre living together from last 3 years -

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Please continue in your other thread where you have posted more information about your situation. :idea:
eea-route-applications/regarding-about- ... l#p1504959
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.