ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB medical test showing no evidence of TB but pleural thickening

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TB medical test showing no evidence of TB but pleural thickening

Post by 01484 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:36 pm

My wife did her TB test today on the certificate it is ticked that she has no active pulmonary TB.
X-ray status abnormal- apical pleural thickening
She has been given a CD and refferal forms but has also been given her TB test certificate.
What i want to know is this something to be worried about will she still get her visa?
It says she has no active TB then ticked underneath that chest xray and intepretation with applicant and also ticked is referral letter also given to applicant.

Thanks

Re: TB medical test showing no evidence of TB but pleural thickening

Post by 01484 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:33 am

Anyone know?
The main reason for a TB test to see whether a person has TB or not, in this case she does not.
The doctor said it wont be problem with the visa process and to send the additional papers and CD provided with the application. They just noted something on the x-ray pleural thickening which they mentioned. They have not said to treat it or do another report because she has been given her certificate.
Just really worried needed someones advice to see what someone else think if it will effect the i.e. get refused?

asadq7
Newly Registered

Post by asadq7 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:37 am

I also had this for my wife. The first TB test was fine and the 2nd one showed evidence of TB but pleural thickening. After consulting with IOM and solicitor we were advised if tb was present they wouldn't issue a certificate and to proceed with the application. I submitted the Visa with the referral letter :D

Post by 01484 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 am

Thanks a lot for your reply Asad.
So what happened did your wife get visa?
Same thing happened to me my wife 1st xray normal next one showed plueral thickening.
Thats ok so nothing to worry about then.

asadq7
Newly Registered

Post by asadq7 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 pm

i put her visa in on 19th Sept so still waiting ...

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:13 pm

01484 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:36 pm
My wife did her TB test today on the certificate it is ticked that she has no active pulmonary TB.
X-ray status abnormal- apical pleural thickening
She has been given a CD and refferal forms but has also been given her TB test certificate.
What i want to know is this something to be worried about will she still get her visa?
It says she has no active TB then ticked underneath that chest xray and intepretation with applicant and also ticked is referral letter also given to applicant.

Thanks
I have the same issue with my to certificate I have no tb MashAllah but my X-ray is abnormal becouse and they ticked that on certificat the doctor says that there is nathing wrong so don't worry that will not effect your visa