ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I have a chance in securing a derivative residence card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Momohmartins25
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Do I have a chance in securing a derivative residence card

Post by Momohmartins25 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Hello my name is martins and I came to the uk 2007 as a student met my wife who is a polish national we have a daughter together she is 7yrs old and we got married 2012 I applied for a spouse visa and I was given 5yrs to expire 4 October 2017 unfortunately the marriage broke down 2015 she took me to CSA child support agency and the instructed me to be paying her £180 monthly which I have been paying ever since.unfortunately she has refused to corporate with me on my renewal although she is not working base on ill health she is on housing benefit job seekers allowance and employment support allowance.I went ahead to apply for a derivative residence card Enclose in my application are my passport, P60 for the past 5yrs,letter of employment from my work place and contract letter,letter from my daughters school to confirm am the father and I drop her of to school,letter from the CSA on the amount I have been instructed to pay my bank statement confirming the payment from my account to hers and a couple of letters from social services SS,BT unfortunately she didn't give me her passport. I would like to kn if I stand any chances of havin the Derivative residence card granted to me I would be grateful to have a fovourable response as soon as possible thanx and God bless