ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent Ext (200K) - Fresh application - RTI FPS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AJo-04
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Ent Ext (200K) - Fresh application - RTI FPS

Post by AJo-04 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Good Evening,

I have just submitted my fresh application after the AR was refused, original extension application was refused due to the errors made by my immigration advisors. I've compiled all the missing documents and submitted it yesterday but found out after reading a few posts on here today that the format of the RTI FPS reports are critical and can pose a threat to the success of the application. Appreciate if you could please have a look at the below links to the FPS docs I've submitted and please let me know if this will suffice. I understand from my accountant that RTI FPS reports cannot be generated for individual employees and that only the attached reports can be provided to evidence this.

Thank you for your time and input

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Ent Ext (200K) - Fresh application - RTI FPS

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 pm

What you have are P11 and P32 which show all the information regarding tax, however HO wants to see the FPS submissions or FPS reports.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AJo-04
Newly Registered

Post by AJo-04 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Thanks Zimba.

As per your previous conversations and links, I understand that we can submit a manual FPS for each month and that can be prepared via moneysoft. I've dowloaded the free version however it does not let me change the company name. Is this because I would need to buy/purchase the software in order to do this?

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:42 pm

AJo-04 wrote:Thanks Zimba.

As per your previous conversations and links, I understand that we can submit a manual FPS for each month and that can be prepared via moneysoft. I've dowloaded the free version however it does not let me change the company name. Is this because I would need to buy/purchase the software in order to do this?
Before you port all the data to new SW (and you seem to have 6 current employees + yourself, prone to errors) have you tried getting the actual monthly RTI-FPS report from your own SW?

AJo-04
Newly Registered

Post by AJo-04 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Hi again,

I did check if my accountant can provide the report with the current software however that's not possible. I did manage to get the attached one though. It does not have the start dates however everything else is on it.

I've manage to download moneysoft and recreate the reports to match the ones I've got. I've only created it for the employees I'm claiming points for and mentioning on a letter that this is only to provide the format as per HO requirements.

I had mentioned on the covering letter that I will be sending an original bank letter a few days later so I'm hoping to send the RTI FPS reports as well alongside.

Do you folks see any issues with this?

Thank you

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:15 pm

AJo-04 wrote:Hi again,

I did check if my accountant can provide the report with the current software however that's not possible. I did manage to get the attached one though. It does not have the start dates however everything else is on it.

I've manage to download moneysoft and recreate the reports to match the ones I've got. I've only created it for the employees I'm claiming points for and mentioning on a letter that this is only to provide the format as per HO requirements.

I had mentioned on the covering letter that I will be sending an original bank letter a few days later so I'm hoping to send the RTI FPS reports as well alongside.

Do you folks see any issues with this?

Thank you
Just to pay attention you,
I noted the FPS for June 2015, and the payroll summary for July 2015, !!!
Do you have NI employment allowance? you paid NI-employee, employer in full !!

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:05 pm

You take an interesting approach. You ported some but not all of payroll data. As such it is not a carbon copy of what was sent electronically to HMRC.

You also (correctly IMO) declare that.

No experience on this board of how that will work out.

AJo-04
Newly Registered

Re: RESULT!!!! Tier 1 Ent Ext (200K) - Fresh application - RTI FPS

Post by AJo-04 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Good Evening,

I'm extremely pleased today as I've received my BRP just now along with my dependents. Thank you to everyone who are part of this forum, the information available here is priceless!!

Chronology:
Extension application submitted on : 03-Nov-2016
Rejection letter received on : 18-Jan-2017
Reason for refusal - Copy of Companies House report of Directors and filing history page was omitted. (This was omitted by my immigration advisors when they submitted the paperwork on my behalf)
Applied for Admin review : Feb 2017
Admin review rejection received : 06-Mar-2017
Used a barrister to rework on all my paperwork.
Fresh extension application submitted : 21-Mar-2017
'Complex' email received on : 02-May-2017
BRP received today : 12-Oct-2017!!!!

Thank you again! Good luck and all the best to all you hard working entrepreneurs!

tierloop
United Kingdom

Post by tierloop » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Congratulations. It’s really nice to see those fresh application approved.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Great news!

Congratulations.

Was your business in profit? Also, do you have an office or do you work from home?

AJo-04
Newly Registered

Post by AJo-04 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Business is profitable on and off for the past 3 years and operate from business premises/office.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Congratulations on your approval. It is always great when one of those comes through.