ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR AFTER 6 YEARS OF DISCRTIONARY LEAVE PERIMIUM SERVICE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luqi2020
South Africa

Re: ILR AFTER 6 YEARS OF DISCRTIONARY LEAVE PERIMIUM SERVICE

Post by luqi2020 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi MKHARI,
AS our friend ADMIN mentioned we are not allowed to publish any forum name or solicitor name. we will follow this forum terms and conditions.
thanks

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:40 pm

I agree with admin
But alteast we can discuss our further action
MKHARI

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Yes Definitely we will continue general discussion. Thank you

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 pm

luqi2020 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:45 pm
Thank you Mkhari
I know it’s difficult to decide yet but still we can apply Through SET O. The only reason to choose SET O form is Perimium service otherwise there is not big difference we don’t need to meet the financial requirement. But it’s very import point We should not have any criminal record and we would apply under section 10.1 which is after 6 Years of DLR.
NO NEED ENGLISH TEST REQUIRE
ILR FEE +PEO FEE
NO MEDICAL SURCHARGE
My understanding is All Solister have different opinion.
He Queote me below

You also can’t use the premium or super premium service if you’re applying for discretionary leave to remain or humanitarian protection unless:

you’re applying under the transitional arrangements to extend your discretionary leave after 3 years
you’re applying to settle in the UK after 6 years discretionary leave
Solister highlighted above.

let see bro will see him and discuss further with my paper work.
I apologise to sneak into your topic and conversation. I'm not sure which form is right for the ILR after 6 years DL, but would like to point out something which could be beneficial for you.
There was no fee or health surcharge for those who got DL after a failed asylum application for the first three years and the second phase of three years(extension)was also free of charge.
In my opinion, those who got the DL after a failed asylum application may be eligible for ILR free of cost in case they have to apply for ILR on Set DL form.

It's just my opinion and I'm also trying to find out the answer for this for someone who applied for asylum,but got the DL after this failed asylum seeker application and their ILR is due in early 2018.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:08 am

Rizcon wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 pm
luqi2020 wrote:
Thank you Mkhari
I know it’s difficult to decide yet but still we can apply Through SET O. The only reason to choose SET O form is Perimium service otherwise there is not big difference we don’t need to meet the financial requirement. But it’s very import point We should not have any criminal record and we would apply under section 10.1 which is after 6 Years of DLR.
ILR FEE +PEO FEE
NO MEDICAL SURCHARGE
He Queote me below

You also can’t use the premium or super premium service if you’re applying for discretionary leave to remain or humanitarian protection unless:

you’re applying under the transitional arrangements to extend your discretionary leave after 3 years

I apologise to sneak into your topic and conversation. I'm not sure which form is right for the ILR after 6 years DL, but would like to point out something which could be beneficial for you.
There was no fee or health surcharge for those who got DL after a failed asylum application for the first three years and the second phase of three years(extension)was also free of charge.
In my opinion, those who got the DL after a failed asylum application may be eligible for ILR free of cost in case they have to apply for ILR on Set DL form.

It's just my opinion and I'm also trying to find out the answer for this for someone who applied for asylum,but got the DL after this failed asylum seeker application and their ILR is due in early 2018.
Hi,

It would seem from the wording of the fee waiver guidance policy that all applications for ILR are not exempt from the fee waiver policy and the correct fee must be paid when making an application.

Click here page 11.

You can however make further applications for limited leave or extensions under this policy but not for ILR, again the correct fee must be paid in order for them to even consider the application.

I would strongly advise not to go this route as the time it will take to consider the application through a fee waiver for ILR (which from my understanding is not possible) will be heavily scrutinised and can take up to 5 months just for them to consider whether you would qualify for the fee waiver or not and as we know a further 6 months for the application itself IF successful with the fee waiver. So 11 months potentially.

Again the fee waiver policy would not apply for applications of ILR and the correct fee must be paid.
Also from further reading there are not service standards for those that apply through the fee waiver policy.

This is my understanding of it.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:55 am

True
for ILR we must have to pay the fees
and if we select premium service then i think £590.00 on the top of it

now in my list most of the solicitor are agreeing to apply in Premium service after completing 6 years on DL asylum or non asylum doesnot matter

let c
MKHARI

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:50 pm

CMOSUK wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:08 am
Rizcon wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 pm
luqi2020 wrote:
Thank you Mkhari
ILR FEE +PEO FEE
NO MEDICAL SURCHARGE
He Queote me below

Hi,

It would seem from the wording of the fee waiver guidance policy that all applications for ILR are not exempt from the fee waiver policy and the correct fee must be paid when making an application.

Click here page 11.

You can however make further applications for limited leave or extensions under this policy but not for ILR, again the correct fee must be paid in order for them to even consider the application.

I would strongly advise not to go this route as the time it will take to consider the application through a fee waiver for ILR (which from my understanding is not possible) will be heavily scrutinised and can take up to 5 months just for them to consider whether you would qualify for the fee waiver or not and as we know a further 6 months for the application itself IF successful with the fee waiver. So 11 months potentially.

Again the fee waiver policy would not apply for applications of ILR and the correct fee must be paid.
Also from further reading there are not service standards for those that apply through the fee waiver policy.

This is my understanding of it.
Hi,
Thank you for your input and the information.

I'm not speaking about fee waiver. The only thought in my mind was the extension of the person I'm speaking about. The family didn't ask for fee waiver in their application and paid the full fee plus health surcharge for their extension of DL after failed asylum application,but within one month they got a letter from UKVI that they were not supposed to pay the fee and health surcharge for their application and refund the fee and health surcharge following week back in 2015.
Just thinking that the family may be lucky to get refund of ILR fee once again in case the UKVI apply the same rules for their ILR application.

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:31 am

Hi Dear,
Yes you are quite right it same happened to my friend back in 2012. He paid the require fee with all defendant on DL form and right after 2 months he got letter from home office they are going to refund the fee because he was under the old policy who application made before July 2012. We are not sure about current policy it will be same or changed.

My self applied extension in Jan 2012 there was exemption on my case and the new fee came in April 2012.

At the end i can say if you see the DL form there is fee requirement as same as other forms got and on the DL form we have to apply by post and there is not sure when our application will be decided may be 6 months or years etc.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:43 am

mkhari wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:55 am
True
for ILR we must have to pay the fees
and if we select premium service then i think £590.00 on the top of it

now in my list most of the solicitor are agreeing to apply in Premium service after completing 6 years on DL asylum or non asylum doesnot matter

let c
Yes Mkhari solicitor are convinced to apply through PEO it doesn't matter asylum or non asylum case because they said We have and this is provided for in the Home Office Policy.

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:04 am

luqi2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:31 am
Hi Dear,
Yes you are quite right it same happened to my friend back in 2012. He paid the require fee with all defendant on DL form and right after 2 months he got letter from home office they are going to refund the fee because he was under the old policy who application made before July 2012. We are not sure about current policy it will be same or changed.

My self applied extension in Jan 2012 there was exemption on my case and the new fee came in April 2012.

At the end i can say if you see the DL form there is fee requirement as same as other forms got and on the DL form we have to apply by post and there is not sure when our application will be decided may be 6 months or years etc.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf
TYPING YEAR 2015 ERROR
My self applied extension in Jan 2015 there was exemption on my case and the new fee came in April 2015.

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:26 pm

I have now100% make my mind to apply on PEO
Its for me n my wife i know there are lots of money involved but rather than wait an year for decision its better to take chance

According to my knowledge in 2015 Home office change its policy for DL and interoduce fees in which they mentioned Asylum seeker r more favourable rest all applicant need to pay onlything u can do apply fee waiver 4 this need to prove destitue
MKHARI

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:02 am

mkhari wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:26 pm
I have now100% make my mind to apply on PEO
Its for me n my wife i know there are lots of money involved but rather than wait an year for decision its better to take chance

According to my knowledge in 2015 Home office change its policy for DL and interoduce fees in which they mentioned Asylum seeker r more favourable rest all applicant need to pay onlything u can do apply fee waiver 4 this need to prove destitue
I am thinking to do the same bro i know it will cost us extra but i hope we will get decision soon, InshAllah.

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Inshaa Allah bro
I m not sure if application become reject on peo do they refund the fees
MKHARI

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:57 pm

mkhari wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:06 pm
Inshaa Allah bro
I m not sure if application become reject on peo do they refund the fees
No they do not refund fees.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 pm

thanks admin
R u sure they dont refund £2297
I m sure they dont refund £590
But what about application fees
MKHARI

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:34 pm

mkhari wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 pm
thanks admin
R u sure they dont refund £2297
I m sure they dont refund £590
But what about application fees
No to all of the above as far as I am aware for PSC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Don’t think negative MKHARI bro insha Allah you will be granted ILR with the grace of God🙏
STAY BLESSED😊

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 pm

One thing i forget to ask
Premium fees cahrges we could pay online but

How can we pay the £2297.00 fees with credit card, debit card, cheque and could we pay on the spot like with card machine or Home office will use the same system like we need to write our card detail on the application form?
MKHARI

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:50 pm

mkhari wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 pm

How can we pay the £2297.00 fees with credit card, debit card, cheque and could we pay on the spot like with card machine or Home office will use the same system like we need to write our card detail on the application form?
For in person applications you can only pay online. The premium service centres no longer accept or process payments.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Many thanks CR001
Brilliant its mean

for premium service we could pay £2297+ £590 online before we go there
its fantastic otherwise Home office have more chance to do mistake on putting 16 digits card number and if payment not go through they could reject application
MKHARI

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:10 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:50 pm
mkhari wrote:

For in person applications you can only pay online. The premium service centres no longer accept or process payments.
Excellent,

Got this confirmed 2 minutes ago when I spoke to a UKVI help representative (😂).
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:04 pm

what confirmation please clarify?
MKHARI

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:20 pm

mkhari wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:04 pm
what confirmation please clarify?
Did you miss my post??
CMOSUK wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:10 pm
CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:50 pm
mkhari wrote:

Excellent,

Got this confirmed 2 minutes ago when I spoke to a UKVI help representative (😂).
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:28 pm

No CR001 i am clear that we can pay before we go there

my question is for CMOSUK
MKHARI

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:34 pm

mkhari wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:28 pm
No CR001 i am clear that we can pay before we go there

my question is for CMOSUK
CMOSUK was confirming what I had posted as he/she had contacted UKVI to ask the question about payments :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)