ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kawal111
India

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Kawal111 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:38 pm

M2sam wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:27 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:42 pm
bham wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:23 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:00 pm
My husbands decision was made last week it will be 10 days on Monday 🙏🏽

If you received a not straight forward email please don't worry or stress to much it's automated.
When did u applied kawal
I applied for my husband in April his biometrics was on the 19th April it took exactly 6 months.
Decision was made last week.
Kawal you just simply emailed them, wow, so it might be a chance that lots of cases have had a decision on them, but they never executed those decsion made emails, this explains HO clumsiness nature
No I rang them twice the decision has been made and my husbands case has now been completed they will send his passport out next week hopefully 🙏🏽

Arsalan28
Pakistan

Post by Arsalan28 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:41 pm

JunaidIqbal2k17 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:18 pm
I applied beginning of sept (priority) I did my biometrics on 6th september in islamabad and my documents were sent to Sheffield on the 11th September my Mrs rang UKVI today and they said my case is with the desicion makers it has been processed and i should get a reply within the next 4-5 working days
Has this happened to anyone before?
Junaid bro that's great news inshallah you get some good news i got the same response when i emailed them earlier this morning inshallah both you and i hear some good news in the next few days best of luck do keep me updated ! :)

JunaidIqbal2k17
Pakistan

Post by JunaidIqbal2k17 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Thats good inshallah we both get good news within the next week. Was yours priority aswell?

Arsalan28
Pakistan

Post by Arsalan28 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:08 pm

JunaidIqbal2k17 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:07 pm
Thats good inshallah we both get good news within the next week. Was yours priority aswell?
Inshallah and yhh mine was priority aswell

Mdoyle
Newly Registered

Post by Mdoyle » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi all. We finally received the email that a decision has been made today on the 124th working day. Hoping the passport will arrive in the next few days and that it will be good news.

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:13 pm

I was just wondering if an application gets refused after how long do they refund the IHS fee back.. still waitinf for passport btw :(

eternale
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by eternale » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:42 pm

hello everyone, i am waiting since 8th of may. I applied from Turkey with non priority. Someone who applied a month after me from same city as me with non priority got his result a month ago. I havent heard from them until that famous 31st of october email. I never got any other email from them. My case is very straightforward, we applied with a help of a lawyer. I feel really lost .We contacted to MP and they basically told him its still not 6 months, i should get my result 8th of november. But i really dont trust this too. What type of action i should take next? Why do you think i never got contacted by them till 31st october email.. and how come a person who applied same place with me and a month later can get his visa and mine still not around. This is what i find the most confusing. Seriously, we were talking and his case was actually a complicated one and mine is very straightforward :cry:

Laiba1511
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Laiba1511 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Arsalan28 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:41 pm
JunaidIqbal2k17 wrote:
I applied beginning of sept (priority) I did my biometrics on 6th september in islamabad and my documents were sent to Sheffield on the 11th September my Mrs rang UKVI today and they said my case is with the desicion makers it has been processed and i should get a reply within the next 4-5 working days
Junaid bro that's great news inshallah you get some good news i got the same response when i emailed them earlier this morning inshallah both you and i hear some good news in the next few days best of luck do keep me updated ! :)

Masha'Allah that's fantastic news!! I applied end of September but if u guys get replies soon then there's hope for me too in shaa Allah. Please keep me updated. Good luck xx

P.s. did ukvi call the sponsor or the employer??

jani107
Newly Registered

Post by jani107 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:19 pm

anni117 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:07 pm
Any Feb applicants waiting?

i am on 163 working days...
yes applied 22/2/17 for wife and 2 kids
bio was 27/2/17
on hold email and not straightforward eamil on 17/5/17
and 31st oct email on 25/9/17
still waiting
inshaallah will hear some good news soon

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 pm

I submitted my biometric on 27 Feb 2017
161 working days gone still waiting for decision Please everyone pray for me that will get my visa and go to my wife please Allah reham on us and accepts our Duas

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:51 pm

jani107 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:19 pm
anni117 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:07 pm
Any Feb applicants waiting?

i am on 163 working days...
yes applied 22/2/17 for wife and 2 kids
bio was 27/2/17
on hold email and not straightforward eamil on 17/5/17
and 31st oct email on 25/9/17
still waiting
inshaallah will hear some good news soon
Jani please reply me is your interview done if yes when ?? I need to ask you some more my date of birth is same as you

Shaziaramis
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shaziaramis » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:19 am

Arsalan28 wrote:
JunaidIqbal2k17 wrote:
Salaam guys.

I WOULDNT EVEN TRUST A SINGLE WORD UKVI say to you. They said the exact same thing to me after two weeks of applying with priority service "that my application has already been processed and I will get my decision within 4-5 working days" and it's been exactly two Months since I applied.

All they do is give you false hope & make you wait wait & wait..... Ridiculous to be honest, contacting them is a total waste of time as all they do is put you under even more stress that you already are & will just about give you any excuse. My timeline below

Priority Settlement visa husband

Online Application submitted : 1st August 2017

biometrics enrolled & Passport submission : 9th August - Islamabad, paid for priority service too on this day.

Supporting documents sent to Sheffield on : 15th August 2017

Supporting documents received back from Sheffield on : 18th September 2017

Have had no correspondence from UKVI what so ever, no
Emails no phone calls to me or my Husband & neither employer contacted so far, I've been emailing and all I get back is generic information which makes all the wait really frustrating especially when you've paid so much extra for the priority service & ontop of all this it's stressful enough being separated from your husband.

Phone call made to UKVI 26th September and was told that with priority service the decision should be made by 30th working day and if not made by 27th September I have to call in to escalate case.

Escalated application : 6th October 2017 and have been asked to wait another 20 working days for them to find out why the decision has not been made.

Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable)

Contacted with 'decision made' :
Contacted for Collection :
Collection made :
Decision of Application :

Salahmed20177
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Salahmed20177 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:05 am

Lifeisadream wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:29 pm
Lifeisadream wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:26 pm
Salahmed20177 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:15 am
This 31 October email everyone seems to be waiting on seems a little unrealistic. It seems many of you have got this email and ho have given themselves an unrealistic target of cases to reply to by then. I hope those who got the email by then do receive a reply but please do not pin all ur hopes on it. My case took 8 months, submitted January rejected end of August. I know the phone calls seem useless but please be as polite as possible on the call as I know of some people who received a escalation form via email to fill out and send back after a phone call. And when I called one of the ladies said she will make a further note and then record I have rang again and I am very concerened. I even received an email to say they are now doing something about it following the email so if you can, it is worth ringing up every 1-2 weeks to check if there is a change or will be expecting a reply
What was your application refused for.
I applied on April and recieved hold and not straightforward emails. My application was refused yesterday. Because they didn't look at application properly. They mentioned that I did not provide evidence of my financial requirements. I'm truely devastated :(
[/quot

This seems to be a reoccurring thing that Home office seem to be doing. I know of someone earning 30k a year and they rejected saying not enough evidence of finance was given when he supplied bank statements p45 and also letter from workplace. They didn’t even call him for interview they just rejected. It is truly devastating I know exactly how you feel. I’m in the same situation as you. I will be reapplying very soon and I will supply everything and I’m thinking to even include the contract I signed and kept a copy of when I started work so this doesn’t occur again. Ridiculous to wait so long when they don’t even check properly

JunaidIqbal2k17
Pakistan

Post by JunaidIqbal2k17 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:56 am

Shaziaramis wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:19 am
Arsalan28 wrote:
JunaidIqbal2k17 wrote:
Salaam guys.

I WOULDNT EVEN TRUST A SINGLE WORD UKVI say to you. They said the exact same thing to me after two weeks of applying with priority service "that my application has already been processed and I will get my decision within 4-5 working days" and it's been exactly two Months since I applied.

All they do is give you false hope & make you wait wait & wait..... Ridiculous to be honest, contacting them is a total waste of time as all they do is put you under even more stress that you already are & will just about give you any excuse. My timeline below

Priority Settlement visa husband

Online Application submitted : 1st August 2017

biometrics enrolled & Passport submission : 9th August - Islamabad, paid for priority service too on this day.

Supporting documents sent to Sheffield on : 15th August 2017

Supporting documents received back from Sheffield on : 18th September 2017

Have had no correspondence from UKVI what so ever, no
Emails no phone calls to me or my Husband & neither employer contacted so far, I've been emailing and all I get back is generic information which makes all the wait really frustrating especially when you've paid so much extra for the priority service & ontop of all this it's stressful enough being separated from your husband.

Phone call made to UKVI 26th September and was told that with priority service the decision should be made by 30th working day and if not made by 27th September I have to call in to escalate case.

Escalated application : 6th October 2017 and have been asked to wait another 20 working days for them to find out why the decision has not been made.

Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable)

Contacted with 'decision made' :
Contacted for Collection :
Collection made :
Decision of Application :
I think it depends on each an every case a few people that applied in August with priority got replies back beginning of October. Inshallah we all get a reply soon. The wait is too long

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:17 am

Hi guys, been reading through this topic

Quiet worrying some of you are still waiting from the beginning of this year, me and my partner applied on the 26th September and submitted documents on 28th September we have applied from Albania for him to come here as my fiancé. We have had no other correspondence other than they received our application and that it has been passed to decision making team, we also have tracking online.

I'm not aware of this 31st email, but if this is true, does that mean our case isn't even going to be looked at until all the hold cases are out of the way? Seems a bit of a strange set up from the UKVI

We haven't paid for priority as our solicitor suggested people who paid for priority are taking just as long as a standard application which sucks big time. I hope that they sort our decision out soon as we have now been apart for 5 days and it's killing us can't imagine what it like for everyone who's been waiting for so long

Good luck guys hope you get what you need soon

paulakh
Newly Registered

Post by paulakh » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:55 am

Neosprin wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:38 pm
Hi everyone,

I called today and the response has been the standard one.
My case is still awaiting decision.
Waiting since 15th March and case not straight forward. 7months are nearly over.
You guys can try calling in for an update. You might just be lucky.
I hope all of us get the visa by 31st Oct. It has been a difficult period for all of us.

Take care everyone.
HI
i rang on teusday and got same answer , waiting since 9th march , case not straight forward , its really upsetting now after 7 months . still hoping for best.

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:40 am

Morning guys, I got this email ysdy 2pm UK time
Dear Ms xxxxx

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxxxxxx
For xxxxxx

Thank you for your enquiry regarding your UK Visa application.

The decision has been despatched on 25/9/17 to the UKVI office where your passport is securely stored and they will send your passport, along with the decision, to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) where you submitted your application. If you log on to the website where you originally submitted your application, where you should be able to use the tracking facility concerning the collection of your documents.

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK

Kind Regards

UKVI Contact Centre Service - UK Decision Making Centre
www.GOV.UK
SA

Please guys have anybody experience this? I read on this forum that the quote number on approved visa not just GFW am so anxious. I received not straight forward email on the 24th and its strange the made a decision 25th and I never heard anything. My husband called on the 10th to find our status thats when we knew decision was made but they did not know when. Please how do i track ?

Please can anybody who got visa post what type of email they got?Or it doesnt matter what email you get? Oh gosh. I pray we all get good news guys. fingers crossed
Timeline
Country Applying from: Trinidad and Tobago
~ Spouse Visa (Settlement) ~
Priority
Date application submitted (online): 02 July 2017
Biometric : 12 July 2017
Date documents forward to UKVI: 13 July 2017
Acknowledgement eMail: 13 July 2017
Acknowledgement email for daughter: 04 August 2017 ( I am not sure why, can anybody point a light? we submitted same day and did biometrics same day. she was 14months at the time)
call to centre for escalation: 13 sept 2017
Not straight forward eMail: 24 Sept 2017

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:01 am

SuperNkky wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:40 am
Dear Ms xxxxx

For xxxxxx

The decision has been despatched on 25/9/17 to the UKVI office where your passport is securely stored and they will send your passport, along with the decision, to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) where you submitted your application. If you log on to the website where you originally submitted your application, where you should be able to use the tracking facility concerning the collection of your documents.

Kind Regards

www.GOV.UK
SA

Please guys have anybody experience this? I read on this forum that the quote number on approved visa not just GFW am so anxious. I received not straight forward email on the 24th and its strange the made a decision 25th and I never heard anything. My husband called on the 10th to find our status thats when we knew decision was made but they did not know when. Please how do i track ?

Please can anybody who got visa post what type of email they got?Or it doesnt matter what email you get? Oh gosh. I pray we all get good news guys. fingers crossed
Timeline
Priority
Acknowledgement email for daughter: 04 August 2017 ( I am not sure why, can anybody point a light? we submitted same day and did biometrics same day. she was 14months at the time)
Hi
They normally don't send any email once they made a decision.
But if u request them for a status update they will send a email message like that.
I think it's nothing to worry about.
There are many people in this forum , their decision has been made in last two week but they didn't received their passports yet.i guess you will receive your passport by next week with a approved visa on it :wink:
Stay positive.

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:38 am

SuperNkky wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:40 am
Dear Ms xxxxx

For xxxxxx

Kind Regards

www.GOV.UK
SA

Timeline
Priority
Hi im in the same situation too we applied on 10th May biometric was done on the 11th we got the 31st oct email on 25/09/17 and then wen we called call centre 2 days ago they told us that the application has been decided on 29/09/17 which we didnt get a email from UKVI stating that this is done, just to make sure we called call centre again and they said the same thing. I asked its been 10 days and still my husband hasnt received his passport he said next week(the week coming) you should receive it. Dont worry too much just be a little bit more patient.

So fingers crossed hoping its an approval insha'allah.

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Fingers crossed! Good luck guys

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Ith wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:16 am
ak80 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:44 am
Hi everyone
I called UKVI yesterday for status update
But still it's awaiting decision
:cry:
No hope that they will process within this two weeks,
Hi you will get it very soon this is not going to like this for ever. Good luck to everyone.
Hi Ith
Did u contact the call center for a status update recently?

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Mdoyle wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:15 pm
Hi all. We finally received the email that a decision has been made today on the 124th working day. Hoping the passport will arrive in the next few days and that it will be good news.
Hi
Did u apply priority or standard?

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Most of our decisions have been made just waiting for our passports hopefully next week they will send it or call us for collection🙏🏽

Alreast the case has been completed
I just hope we all get approval
They do attend us to wait 10 days but it's just them being slow is all

We have waited that long im sure it will be worth the wait guys 🙏🏽🙏🏽☺️

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:07 pm
Most of our decisions have been made just waiting for our passports hopefully next week they will send it or call us for collection🙏🏽

Alreast the case has been completed
I just hope we all get approval
They do attend us to wait 10 days but it's just them being slow is all

We have waited that long im sure it will be worth the wait guys 🙏🏽🙏🏽☺️
Hi
Did u apply priority or standard?

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Standard it was