ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee mistake

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reda
Member of Standing

Referee mistake

Post by reda » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:41 am

Hi everyone
I'm about to apply for BC after found the two referees (both are my manager)
The first one is staff manager filled the form properly but the second is allocater manager,she is 62 years old her writing is little be big so she state her position outside the box and she didn't state her age(but she gave her date of birth on the other question) and also she made mistake on the date of signature and corrected (over writing on the year date)
Do you think is still acceptable with her mistakes(writing outside box,over writing the date of her statement)
Many thanks.

Plush79
Newly Registered
Slovakia

Re: Referee mistake

Post by Plush79 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:13 pm

I personally would not risk it, 62 years old is not old at all. Lot of money for naturalisation, I'd find someone else, who can actually fill simple form. My opinion.

reda
Member of Standing

Re: Referee mistake

Post by reda » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately I don't know any one else beside she share the page with the first referee
I can ask her to fill new one for the page she correct date of her statement but not the page which she wrote her position outside the box because she share it with the first referee
What do you think is no issue she wrote out side box?