ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost work due to Ecs negative

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mouloud2017
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Lost work due to Ecs negative

Post by Mouloud2017 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi everyone I am new to this and desperately need some advice. I was dismissed from my work 4 hours ago because the employee check service came from the home office as negative. I have won my asylum case 1 and half years ago in court and the home office have not made a decision yet.i have the right to work since 2009 with no restrictions until last week when it was revoked with no warning or communication from home office at all???? Still nothing until today? They are not answering my phone and throug my solicitor the home office staff say they can't access my case??? Can I sue the home office for lost of earning and distress as there is no way to refuse me employment when they can't deport me as I have won my case and they have a negative ecs with no explanation or replay to my solicitor

Aleksej2008
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Lost work due to Ecs negative

Post by Aleksej2008 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi what visa do you have?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Aleksej2008 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:07 pm
Hi what visa do you have?
The OP has very clearly stated they are an asylum claimant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aleksej2008
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Aleksej2008 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi
Yes but they still have rights.