ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT!!!!!asylum fresh claim

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnpa123

Re: URGENT!!!!!asylum fresh claim

Post by johnpa123 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:55 am

Rai71 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 pm
Hi ali hope you ok? May b they withdraw their original decision .sometime they take time for review and hopefully you will get a positive decision .
If they withdraw, they will review the case again and make a new decision which will take a long time again and there's no guarantee that the outcome is positive but in most cases after reviewing the case, the decision will be overturned. I hope this happens to me :(

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Did they send you any bio metrics enrollment after this interview ? or sent refusal Ali ?

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Rai71 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:44 pm
Did they send you any bio metrics enrollment after this interview ? or sent refusal Ali ?
no sent the refusal straight away. you had a bio metric right?this is a good sign i believe. they might preparing issuing your visa...

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Yeah and still waiting

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:52 pm

Rai71 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:41 pm
Yeah and still waiting
Unfortunately this is the route HO is taking at the moment. They have postponed my hearing date to another day which is in four months from now :(

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:01 pm

what route ??? Can you please explain ali

ady420
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by ady420 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:17 pm

alimadani92 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:46 pm
Rai71 wrote:
no sent the refusal straight away. you had a bio metric right?this is a good sign i believe. they might preparing issuing your visa...
Ali did they detain you in that course of time? I claimed asylum in detention and they had my biometrics there but no biometrics after freshclaim in 2 years time yet, just interview two months ago!

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:21 am

Rai71 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:01 pm
what route ??? Can you please explain ali
The usual route of HO taking time to respond to different claims but they will at some point so nothing to worry about...

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:23 am

ady420 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:17 pm
alimadani92 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:46 pm
Rai71 wrote:
Ali did they detain you in that course of time? I claimed asylum in detention and they had my biometrics there but no biometrics after freshclaim in 2 years time yet, just interview two months ago!
No they didn't detain me. You've done your interview which is good. Your case is processing...

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:03 pm

Any news ali ?

siasatpk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by siasatpk » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:08 pm

alimadani92 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:54 am
flamenco88 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:15 am
still waiting as well ..6 months and nothing ...this is frustrating
not exactly sure what to do...i've forced my solicitor to send them more letters. be optimistic dude! i know loads of ppl got refused in first couple of weeks after their interview. This could be a good news
hi bro,hope you don't mind me asking a question,whilst you've applied for asylum ,do you get right of work?

siasatpk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by siasatpk » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:22 pm

alimadani92 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 am
flamenco88 wrote:i don't think writing a letter could make any change ...I spoke with my solicitor he said processing time is 6 months after interview but it's not a condition some ppl take less some ppl take long...tbh I didn't see anyone had the decision on asylum claim since 3months...let's hope it doesn't take long time as it's hard honestly.
It's very hard indeed especially when you have no right to do anything...I've seen people being sorted out less than 6 months and some ppl after a year unfortunately :( I'm guessing it all goes back to your case worker and how fast he/she processes your claim... I know it's a very stupid question but do you think me being fined in a bus many years ago has got anything to do with this??? i spoke with my solicitor and he said NO. you're not a criminal. This didn't even come up in my interview and my case worker didn't mention anything at all. I guess I'm just being so paranoid and think negatively about the whole thing... This waiting process breaks you down mentally :(
you don't get right to work or anything? :

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:54 pm

siasatpk wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:22 pm
alimadani92 wrote:
flamenco88 wrote:i don't think writing a letter could make any change ...I spoke with my solicitor he said processing time is 6 months after interview but it's not a condition some ppl take less some ppl take long...tbh I didn't see anyone had the decision on asylum claim since 3months...let's hope it doesn't take long time as it's hard honestly.
It's very hard indeed especially when you have no right to do anything...I've seen people being sorted out less than 6 months and some ppl after a year unfortunately :( I'm guessing it all goes back to your case worker and how fast he/she processes your claim... I know it's a very stupid question but do you think me being fined in a bus many years ago has got anything to do with this??? i spoke with my solicitor and he said NO. you're not a criminal. This didn't even come up in my interview and my case worker didn't mention anything at all. I guess I'm just being so paranoid and think negatively about the whole thing... This waiting process breaks you down mentally :(
Yes you don't get right to work however, if home office dosen't make a decision on your case within a year then you'll be able to apply for work permission. This wouldn't the normal work permission though. You could only use it if you are an engineer , lawyer, doctor etc...

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Rai71 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:03 pm
Any news ali ?
I've been given a hearing date on February 2018. It's likely that they will withdraw from the case. More uncertainty unfortenately :(((

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:37 pm

Hi flam did you receive any reply ?????
flamenco88 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:30 pm
hi ali ...so you received a negative decision !!!...I hope appeal process goes well with you as you waited for a long time then you got at the end a refusal decision ....tbh I don't have an idea about why did they delay your hearing date ...but lets hope the outcome is good ...regarding my case I received a letter from Ho asking me to enrol my biometrics 4 weeks ago and I did ..but unfortunately still waiting ...it has been now 7 months now since I dun the interview .

siasatpk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by siasatpk » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:00 am

alimadani92 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:54 pm
siasatpk wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:22 pm
alimadani92 wrote:

Yes you don't get right to work however, if home office dosen't make a decision on your case within a year then you'll be able to apply for work permission. This wouldn't the normal work permission though. You could only use it if you are an engineer , lawyer, doctor etc...
oh ,how does one survive?