ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extansion Applied Partner confusion

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Extansion Applied Partner confusion

Post by Emirates » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:10 am

Dear Gurus.

I am in a little tricky position need your help or guide me what steps I need to secure me and my wife application.
Applied extension in April 2017 as a team 50k route with two dependents of both of us now partner went to window and got Ilr and he is planning to apply for wife as his spouse visa. My question is his and his wife documents have been taken out of our joint extension we made do I need to notify home office of this situation. What documents will cover my situation and what i should do in this situation? He is still director and partner in my business. He has varied his application which made my case a little complex.

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Extansion Applied Partner confusion

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:21 am

There is no such thing as a joint extension.
Each of your applications are considered on their own merit.
The only thing that an entrepreneur team has is the ability to share investment and job creation evidence and that does not change once your team member gets ILR
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: Extansion Applied Partner confusion

Post by Momi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:24 am

I don't think you need to worry about that.
Many people have varied their application.
So relax and take a chill pill. :P