ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for HSMP but no reply yet

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t4ure4n

Applied for HSMP but no reply yet

Post by t4ure4n » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:19 pm

I am living in UK on student visa and studying + PT working.

I had applied for my HSMP visa last month (fee was deducted from my bank account on 18-Feb) but I have not received any confirmation letter whatsoever from HO.

I emailed their inquiry office and they said that they can't tell me about the application progress within the service time (which is 5 weeks as shown on their website). If time exceeds service time then they will be able to tell me the progress of my application.

Secondly my student visa expires on 31 March. So if I don't get reply for my HSMP by that time do I have to extend my student visa or can I wait for reply.

Waiting for your opinion on this matter.

t4ure4n

Post by t4ure4n » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:43 am

No reply yet

ppl please advise me on this issue

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:09 pm

Please remember, members on this board help people for no reward or gain!

If you have not received a answer to your question, it because no one knows the answer to your question.

Basically once the application has been submitted to BIA, you can only wait and hope.

RobinLondon
Member of Standing

Post by RobinLondon » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Siggi wrote:Please remember, members on this board help people for no reward or gain!

If you have not received a answer to your question, it because no one knows the answer to your question.

Basically once the application has been submitted to BIA, you can only wait and hope.
And besides that, you're posting on the wrong board. You should have posted here. Who knows, you may have got a better response.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:23 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

t4ure4n

Post by t4ure4n » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Siggi wrote: Basically once the application has been submitted to BIA, you can only wait and hope.
So it means its normal not to receive the reference number even if today it will be five weeks since they took money out of my account.

besttime
Newly Registered

Post by besttime » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:18 am

hi guys
what is the email address to which we can mail to ask about the status of application?

Cheers
Besttime