ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should i with draw my application current DLR expires 22.10.17 URGENT PLEASE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Malachik112
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Appliied for ilr will my application get refused?

Post by Malachik112 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Hi everyone my name is patrick. I came here in 1999 using a fake passport i declared it when I first applied for dlr in 2011 and was successful. I extended my dlr again in 2014 and now I have applied for ilr. The problem is I was convicted of a traffic offence in July 2015 pleaded guilty paid 300£ fine and got 6 points that expires July 2018. I also was arrested in May 2015 spent one night in jail and was released without charge but with bail conditions saying I must not have any contact with the other party. My current visa expires 22.10.I7 and i sent of the application on the 10.10.17 does this mean I was late sending it of? Would my conviction and arrest affect my application? Below is my supporting Letter I sent to HO.

To whom it may concern
My name is Patrick and i am applying for indefinite leave to remain in the UK with my partner N and our two children all british. When I first came to this country i travelled on a passport under the name of Patrick M at the time I was young stupid and was advised wrongfully. I regret doing so, I also believe you are aware that i travelled on a passport under a different name because i was very upfront , truthful and i decleared this in my first application for discrenary leave to remain and was suçessful in gaining three years Dlr. I hope this explanation will addresses section 6.5 of the set o form. I would also like to address section section 7.1, in regards to convictions. I was caught driving a car without licences and insurance around April 2015 I did not go to jail or even arrested on this occasion . i only receive a court letter stating that i could plead guilty and not go to court or plead not guilty and attend court so i pleaded guilty a long with a letter of apology to the court and i paid a fine. I did not go to court or jail. Am not sure if this is classed as a conviction as i pleaded guilty but I am declaring this information i have since obtain my driving licence and my car is properly insured. I would also like to address section 7.3 i was arrested on the 20/05/2015 because i had an altercation with my neighbour we got into an argument and started fighting the police came and arrested both of us i spent one night in jail and was released in the morning with no further charges they just told me to avoid the individual. However it was just a misunderstanding on both side and we have since put our differences aside. I didn't go to court and the case was dropped with no further action. I am not proud and feel very ashamed because what I did on those two occasion was wrong and should never have happened. I have always tried to do good for my self and my family. Ever since I got my first 3 years Dlr i worked really hard for my family providing and taking care of them. My partner and my kids are all i have in this world. In my first application i said that i only wanted the opportunity to provide for my family, to be with my partner and to watch my kids grow and its been amazing. We will be expecting another addition to our family as my partner nathania is six weeks pregnant and we are all excited. We are a happy family. we have made alot of progress since my last application N is now a qualified nurse working in A&E and i have just finished my access to nursing course and i am looking forward in going to university to study nursing as well hopefully January or September 2018. I really don't see any reason why my application would be refused because i was granted my first and second DLR based on the life i have with my family here and nothing has changed. My self and n are still together and we are expecting third child.
i have worked and i pay tax. I work as a mental health nurse assistant HCA as a bank staff meaning I book my own shifts when it's convenient. My aim is to be a qualified nurse with 5 years. I hope that you allow me to remain here with my family indefinitely.

Yours sincerely
Patrick

Malachik112
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Should i with draw my application current DLR expires 22.10.17 URGENT PLEASE

Post by Malachik112 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:05 pm

They have within the 24 months preceding the date of the application been convicted of or admitted to an offence for which they have a non custodial sentence or out of court disposal that is recorded on thir criminal records. Does this applies to me.

Driving offence 1. jul 2015. Pleaded quilty by post. 120£ fine and six points.
My visa expires on the 22.10.17 I have sent of the application for ilr should i with draw and apply for further dlr?

Malachik112
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Re: Should i with draw my application current DLR expires 22.10.17 URGENT PLEASE

Post by Malachik112 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Sorry for posting twice i only just came across the site a few days ago after I sent my application off. Anyway in regards to my question I think I should be ok its been 27 months since I was convicted. I will just half to leave it in god hands dont think there is a point worrying. Will update the outcome...

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Should i with draw my application current DLR expires 22.10.17 URGENT PLEASE

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:51 pm

If 24 months have passed you should be fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:56 pm

But even if they refuse and you appeal, provided on the date of the hearing the 2 years has elapsed, you will still be fine.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Malachik112
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by Malachik112 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:55 am

Thanks guys I just realised that i didn't declare my penalty points and i put the wrong date for the driving conviction. I am really worried that they will class this as deception. I just couldn't remember the date and i only just found out about the points.

Malachik112
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Should i be concerned

Post by Malachik112 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Hello everyone hope you are well. sorry for posting again.
I sent my set o application to HO on the 10/10/17 Am worried because they have not taken any payment as yet and i have heard nothing from them. Guys should i be worried my visa has expired 22/10/17.. Thanks for reading..

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:46 am

Malachik112 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:21 pm
Hello everyone hope you are well. sorry for posting again.
I sent my set o application to HO on the 10/10/17 Am worried because they have not taken any payment as yet and i have heard nothing from them. Guys should i be worried my visa has expired 22/10/17.. Thanks for reading..
Did you send it by recorded mail as you should be able to track it and see if they have received it? If so it might be they just take a while to take payment.

But remember first check when they received it.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

Malachik112
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by Malachik112 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:11 am

I sent it by recorded. Yes they have received it on the 11/10/17. I even rang the bank to check if they had tried to take payment but bank says there has been no attempt to take payment.