ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for FLR(General Tier 1) category

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bhumi

Documents for FLR(General Tier 1) category

Post by Bhumi » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:39 am

Hi,

I already got my HSMP approval letter in Nov 07, but i still have to do FLR. The new Tier 1General form is too long and theres even an additional dependant form. Well people just to be on safer side I would like to know what all documents to be sent for FLR... I have included my last 3 months salary slip and bank statements, passport, application form.

Now i need some advice with this new form and if original approval letter or a copy should be submitted. I am confused as somwehere in the HELP TEXT i read that approval letter must be sent but they havent specified if it has to be original or a copy.

Also it would be great if you can list all documents to be submitted.

I thank you in advance for your help.

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 pm

I imagine a copy will suffice, they can see by there records that you have been approved, just make sure you give them your reference number.

As for your other questions, read the guidance notes.
________
Rhode Island Medical Marijuana
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Thanks Woodie..

I called HO to confirm the details. They informed me a copy is not neccesary as far as i give them my ref, its fine.
With regard to other docs, it not clearly mentioned anywhere as to what are the exact documents required. So again spoke with HO and they informed me only bank statements and passport is enough....

Although i supplied my salary slips too and an employment letter.

fingers crossed...

skn007
Newly Registered

hi

Post by skn007 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:57 am

Hi,

How long will it take for the FLR on tier 1?

I have HSMP approval letter (I got it on 14th march'08 ) and planning to apply for the FLR under Tier 1. My WP is getting expired by end of this month. I am confused now weather I will be able to get the FLR stamped before this. Or should I go back to India?

chiraju

Hi Bhamu Could you let me know more detail on bank statement

Post by chiraju » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Hi.

I have also applied for HSMP (not tier1, but old rules) and expecting for the approval may be in a week or 2.
Now I need to apply for FLR - I mean for the new Tier 1 application and I am bit confused on the maintenance funds points part.
If you are the main applicant (Living in UK for more than 12 months) and you if you have a depadant with you here (with less than 12 months)
1. What is the amounf of funds you need to show ? is it 1333£ each month for 3 months?
2. And in your bank statement did you maintain the requiremed funds almost every day or just you made sure that you have the funds at the end of each month?
(I mean suppose you need show funds of 1333£ every month,
First Month statement - your PREVIOUS BALANCE is < 1333£ but then at the end of this month statement you had 1333£
Second Month statement - Previous balance is 1333£ or more , and in the middle of the month you would have had 1000£ in your account and again at the end of the month you got 1333£ or more
Third Month Statement - Previous balance is 1333£ or more , and in the middle of the month you would have had 1000£ in your account and again at the end of the month you got 1333£

Hope I have made my question clear.

I am bit confused on this maintenance funds part, I spoke to HO 2 times and no one seems to give me proper answer.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Enable

FLR doubts

Post by Enable » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi All,
I have applied before 29th feb. As per the HO I have to apply the FLR with tire 1 application.
I have got some doubts can any one please clarify those. Thanks.

1. I am applying the flr for my spouse and kid. As I understand the supporting documents are,
Bank statements for last 3 months
Pay slips for last 3 months
Marriage certificate
Kid birth certificate
is that enough or anything else is required?

2. Is there an urgent treatment request available for tire 1 flr?
3. Each dependent (including kid) should fill a separate form?

Bhumi

Re: hi

Post by Bhumi » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:18 pm

skn007 wrote:Hi,

How long will it take for the FLR on tier 1?

I have HSMP approval letter (I got it on 14th march'08 ) and planning to apply for the FLR under Tier 1. My WP is getting expired by end of this month. I am confused now weather I will be able to get the FLR stamped before this. Or should I go back to India?
SNK007,

U are still valid to apply for FLR from here as far you you have a valid LTR for UK. SO make sure you apply asap. Once the docuemtns are with HO and your LTR expires you can still stay in the country officially. However make sure you confirm with HO again...

Bhumi

Re: FLR doubts

Post by Bhumi » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:22 pm

Enable wrote:Hi All,
I have applied before 29th feb. As per the HO I have to apply the FLR with tire 1 application.

1. I am applying the flr for my spouse and kid. As I understand the supporting documents are,
Marriage certificate
Kid birth certificate

Enable,
With regard to your docuements you need to submit evidence of funds for your dependants too. A minimum of 3 month bank statements with 550 GBP in it for them is required. YOu can submit diffeent bank statement which you have under your name as evidence too.

Enable

Post by Enable » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Bhumi wrote:

Marriage certificate
Kid birth certificate

Enable,
With regard to your docuements you need to submit evidence of funds for your dependants too. A minimum of 3 month bank statements with 550 GBP in it for them is required. YOu can submit diffeent bank statement which you have under your name as evidence too.
Thanks Mate.

Enable

Post by Enable » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:01 am

Bhumi wrote:

Marriage certificate
Kid birth certificate

Enable,
hi bhumi,

How do I prove that my dependents have access to the fund I am showing. b'cos all bank account are in my name. Or I don't hv to prove that simply show the balance on the account? bit confused please clarify?
thanks

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:54 am

Enable wrote:
Bhumi wrote:

Marriage certificate
Kid birth certificate

Enable,
hi bhumi,

How do I prove that my dependents have access to the fund I am showing. b'cos all bank account are in my name. Or I don't hv to prove that simply show the balance on the account? bit confused please clarify?
thanks

yes, you simply use your separeata bank account statement along with your wife's application form. You do not need ot provide proof of anything else....

Enable

Post by Enable » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:14 am

Bhumi wrote:
Enable wrote:
Bhumi wrote:

Marriage certificate
Kid birth certificate

Enable,
hi bhumi,

thanks

yes, you simply use your separeata bank account statement along with your wife's application form. You do not need ot provide proof of anything else....
Thanks Bhumi.

Can I attach the photo copy of my original bank statements. B'cos I can't obtain a different copy from bank which will take around 10 days. And that too I have two dependents ( wife and kid).
So what do you say?

Enable

tire 1 dependent application form queries

Post by Enable » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:23 pm

Guyz,

Can you please answer for this.

The below questions are from tire 1 dependent application form. My app applied before 29th feb and appling FLR now

H2. HAS THE MAIN APPLICATION RECEIVED NOTIFICATION THAT THEIR APPLICATION FOR LEAVE TO REMAIN UNDER THE POINTS BASED SYSTEM HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL?

What the answer if the dependent applies along with main applicant?

H3. UNDER WHICH CATEGORY OF THE POINTS BASED SYSTEM HAS THE MAIN APPLICANT APPLIED?

What is the answer if the applied before 29th feb.

Cheers.

Enable

FLR Queries URGENT please

Post by Enable » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:04 am

Hi Guyz,

I have been dragging my FLR Application for the past 3 to 4 days. I have few queries can you please try to answer.
Some questions may be silly but for my peace of mind :)

Case info. - HSMP applied before 29th Feb and approval letter received 18th of march so I suppose to apply FLR through Tire 1 application form.

1. In dependent application what is the title for kids. should I select 'others' and say 'master'?

2. Dependent application form Question D4: ENTER THE VISA NUMBER OR ENTRY CLEARANCE NUMBER?
how do I find out this number? I have got quite a few numbers on my visa page in passport which is the correct number?

3. Dependent application form Question H2. HAS THE MAIN APPLICATION RECEIVED NOTIFICATION THAT THEIR APPLICATION FOR LEAVE TO REMAIN UNDER THE POINTS BASED SYSTEM HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL?

What the answer if the dependent applies along with main applicant?

4. Dependent application form Question H3. "Under which category of the Points Based System has the main applicant applied?"
Answers
Tier 1 - General
Tier 1 - Post study, Entrepreneurs and Investors

As my case applied HSMP before 29th Feb What is the answer?

5. My application has 2 dependents(wife and kid. all applying together) so How do I show the maintenance proof for dependents? B'cos I have got only one set of bank statements. Is that one copy is enough for all main and 2 dependents or I need to attach separate copies for dependents. If I have to attache 3 copies the rest 2 apart from original can be photo copied?

Guyz I am really confused can please try to answer these questions. When call up HO help line they are seems to be very helpful answering... so please help me.

Thanks in advance.