ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS PAYMENT HELP URGENT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajaasad74
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

IHS PAYMENT HELP URGENT

Post by rajaasad74 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:39 pm

HEY GUYS,

GUYS I AM FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR SPOUSE VISA FOR MY WIFE IN PAKISTAN. I AM IN THE UK AND I HAVE COMPLETED ONLINE AND WHEN I GOT TO PAY THE IHS FEE ITS APPEARS IN PAKISTANI RUPPEES WHEREAS I AM IN UK AND WANT TO PAY IN GBP. IN PKR ITS IS EXPENSIVE AND I WANT TO PAY IN GBP . I HAVE TRIED CREATING MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS BUT EVERYTIME IT SHOWS IN PKR. I NOTICED WHEN I AM ON GOV.UK TO PAY THE IHS FEE, I CANT CHANGE THE OPTION FROM WHERE I AM APPLYING FROM IT SAYS "ARE YOU APPLYING FROM WITHIN UK" AND THE ANSWER IS LABELLED AS NO AND I CANT CHANGE IT . CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS PAYMENT HELP URGENT

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:59 pm

You pay in the currency where the application is being submitted.

Also, please don't post in CAPITALS, it is difficult to read and the same as SHOUTING.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rajaasad74
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rajaasad74 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Sorry for caps,

My friend earlier, did pay his IHS Fee for his wife in pak for £600 from here. He even doesnt know the solution for this.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Your wife is applying from Pakistan so she need to pay this in local currency which is Pakistani rupees . If you are applying on her behalf then you will also need to pay it in Pakistani rupees. UKVI is using stupid exchange rate which are much higher than current market rate but sadly there is no other option but to pay what they are asking you to pay

You can pay in pounds i.e exact £600 when you are applying from within the United Kingdom