ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JunaidIqbal2k17
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by JunaidIqbal2k17 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 pm

SuperNkky wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:57 pm
hI GUYS!!! Happy sunday.
Please when you get the decision has been made email, does the survey email mean good news. Or both approved and non approved get the survey?
Hopefully we will all here good news tomorrow inshallah

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:19 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:03 pm
SuperNkky wrote:
hI GUYS!!! Happy sunday.
Please when you get the decision has been made email, does the survey email mean good news. Or both approved and non approved get the survey?
The emails give absolutely NO indication of whether the visa is approved or refused. You will ONLY know when you collect the passport.
Thanks CR001 hopefully alot of people will post good news this week, I cant even say if its harder waiting for passport or waiting for decision. Fingers crossed!

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:21 pm

JunaidIqbal2k17 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 pm
SuperNkky wrote:
hI GUYS!!! Happy sunday.
Hopefully we will all here good news tomorrow inshallah
Thanks Junaidlqbal can't wait been away from my husband for 1 year and 9months. Really wish to get through and join him next week or this weekend itself. Good luck everyone who is anxiously waiting. Blessing to those still waiting for decision esp since last year and early this year. cant imagine how y'all feel.

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:23 pm
Ish21 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:42 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:37 pm
Ish21 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:01 pm
Did anybody else receive a survey email from ukvi after decision has been made... my husband got an email about a survey of his experience on the process but they havent sent me a decision email i found out when i called them and still no sms or email on picking passport up hoping tmrw ? Anybody else experiencing the same ??

I didn't get a survey email but it's going to be 10 working days tomorrow and still no sms or email to collect passport. I'm in the same position

I do hope they contact you tomorrow friend and me to have been waiting 1/2 year.
Fingers crossed 🤞 🙏🏽
If not call in and they will contact the Visa application centre that it's been over 10 days im sure they will do something about it that's what the customer service told me to do after waiting this week, so I will call in tomorrow if My husband gets no sms or call.
Who do you call?
The home office customer service they do help you need to nag them and make them understand how long it's been they do help

Oh the people we usually call ??

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Need some advice....do you think its wise to call HO for an update. I have had the oct 31 email, waiting 135 days, and still waiting. Wait another two weeks or call? I am getting restless. Can't wait another day need a decision.

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Ish21 wrote:
Did anybody else receive a survey email from ukvi after decision has been made... my husband got an email about a survey of his experience on the process but they havent sent me a decision email i found out when i called them and still no sms or email on picking passport up hoping tmrw ? Anybody else experiencing the same ??
Hi
When did your husband received that survey email?

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Ish21 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:32 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Ish21 wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:37 pm

I didn't get a survey email but it's going to be 10 working days tomorrow and still no sms or email to collect passport. I'm in the same position

I do hope they contact you tomorrow friend and me to have been waiting 1/2 year.
Fingers crossed 🤞 🙏🏽
If not call in and they will contact the Visa application centre that it's been over 10 days im sure they will do something about it that's what the customer service told me to do after waiting this week, so I will call in tomorrow if My husband gets no sms or call.
Who do you call?
The home office customer service they do help you need to nag them and make them understand how long it's been they do help

Yeah the people we usually call I do wish you get a call or SMS tomorrow friend good luck 🙏🏽

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:23 pm

M2sam wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:46 pm
Need some advice....do you think its wise to call HO for an update. I have had the oct 31 email, waiting 135 days, and still waiting. Wait another two weeks or call? I am getting restless. Can't wait another day need a decision.
You should call the HO you might receive good news or email them. Good luck i understand how it feels🙏🏽

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:41 pm
Ish21 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:32 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Ish21 wrote:

Who do you call?

Yeah the people we usually call I do wish you get a call or SMS tomorrow friend good luck 🙏🏽
Thank you hope you do 2 good luck ❤️

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Sydvir wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:22 pm
Ish21 wrote:
Hi
When did your husband received that survey email?
He received it on friday

foyz30
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by foyz30 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:56 am

Hi I been following this thread very closely for the last 2 months and it’s been very helpful to me as my wife got her visa yesterday from sylhet Vfs

This is my timeline

Application Submitted on : 20/07/17 standard
Postal or In Person Application : post
Posted to shiffield on : 27/07/17
Recieved from shiffield : 20/08/17
Application deferred for further checks : no
Acknowledgement Received on (for postal app) : 23/08/17
Biometrics Enrolled on (for postal app): 24/07/17
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): no
Decision of Application :15/10/17
Date of Decision :15/10/17 by a text message no emails came
BRP Card Received : post office when she arrives Within 10 days

I did not get any calls from them or my wife or my work place My application was processed on the 12th week period. I Did not use a solicitor as it’s pretty straight forward for me.

I did call them once on the 60th day but the women said it’s still processing. And next day my wife gets the visa.
So it’s a total money waste calling them as they don’t have acces to any information .

I hope everyone here gets the good news soon. I feel sorry for the people who are waiting for ages I only waited 3 months and that was really hard. I will be going next week to pick my mrs up can’t wait, anyways Good luck everyone I really hope everyon gets it

samkahn
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by samkahn » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:09 am

foyz30 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:56 am
Hi I been following this thread very closely for the last 2 months and it’s been very helpful to me as my wife got her visa yesterday from sylhet Vfs

This is my timeline

I did not get any calls from them or my wife or my work place My application was processed on the 12th week period. I Did not use a solicitor as it’s pretty straight forward for me.

I did call them once on the 60th day but the women said it’s still processing. And next day my wife gets the visa.
So it’s a total money waste calling them as they don’t have acces to any information .

I hope everyone here gets the good news soon. I feel sorry for the people who are waiting for ages I only waited 3 months and that was really hard. I will be going next week to pick my mrs up can’t wait, anyways Good luck everyone I really hope everyon gets it
Congratulations...and best wishes for the future... :D

This coming week will be my 7 month exactly since biometrics, still waiting... :?

foyz30
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by foyz30 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:34 am

samkahn wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:09 am
foyz30 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:56 am

This is my timeline

Congratulations...and best wishes for the future... :D

This coming week will be my 7 month exactly since biometrics, still waiting... :?

Thank you And i feel for you bro but I do hope you get yours soon.

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:39 am

Ish21 wrote:
Yes I have received that survey email from UKVI too. But I didn't get anything else from ukvi. Do you think they have already been made a decision on our application and sent that survey email? I have waiting since July after my biometrics. Already passed 60 working days too. Do you think home office already made a decision on our application? Why they don't send that email stating "decision has been made on application" or sms to collect the passport. I hope HO made a decision and send us that survey email. However only people who can fill that survey is people who are receive response past three months. Wish you all the best.

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 am

press1977 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:39 am
Ish21 wrote:
Yes I have received that survey email from UKVI too. But I didn't get anything else from ukvi. Do you think they have already been made a decision on our application and sent that survey email? I have waiting since July after my biometrics. Already passed 60 working days too. Do you think home office already made a decision on our application? Why they don't send that email stating "decision has been made on application" or sms to collect the passport. I hope HO made a decision and send us that survey email. However only people who can fill that survey is people who are receive response past three months. Wish you all the best.
Hi press1977
Yeah they have made a decision that's why they sent a survey email.
And when did u apply?
Did u received case not straightforward email?
Did HO contacted u regarding your employment??

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:42 am

press1977 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:39 am
Ish21 wrote:
Yeh i think theyv made your decision try calling up the call centre thats what i did bcuz they didnt send me an email stating decision has been made i called them up and found out. Still waiting for passport though :(

Arsalan28
Pakistan

Post by Arsalan28 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:05 am

Junaid bro as our timelines are very similar please keep me updated with any news inshallah we hear soon !! :)

Bob777
Newly Registered

Post by Bob777 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 am

Finally the wait is over!!!
Got the visa today

Applied 31 march 2017 from pakistan
Priority recieved not straiggtfoward 23 june did not recieve hold email. MP and calls did not help me at all only my prayers did. Keep praying guys and keep the faith is my advive.

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:36 am

Bob777 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 am
Finally the wait is over!!!
Got the visa today

Applied 31 march 2017 from pakistan
Priority recieved not straiggtfoward 23 june did not recieve hold email. MP and calls did not help me at all only my prayers did. Keep praying guys and keep the faith is my advive.

Congratulations!!
Im still waiting for my husbands passport to come been 10 working days now, if you dont mind can you post your full timeline plz

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 am

Hello guyz
I applied for spouse visa application on 14th feb 2017 n i got both not staright forward email n hold email in march..On last monday 9/10/2017 i recied this email
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/9/2017
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
I also got sms that processed application was recieved on 10/9/2017
Nw its been a week bt they dun call me fr passport collection should i go to isb office to collect my passport or wait fr their call..?

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:07 am

zeksy1 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 am
Hello guyz
I applied for spouse visa application on 14th feb 2017 n i got both not staright forward email n hold email in march..On last monday 9/10/2017 i recied this email
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/9/2017
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Nw its been a week bt they dun call me fr passport collection should i go to isb office to collect my passport or wait fr their call..?
You should go and show them this email and also it does say on their your documents can be collecting during the designated passport collection times. So you should go and pick it up as soon as possible.

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:10 am

zeksy1 wrote:
Hello guyz
Yess
Why did u wait this long..
If u go to vac you can collect your passport.
Make sure about the passport collection times

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:20 am

Thanks sydvir
Bt i dun knw abt the collection times if u knw abt the timings let me knw plZ...

Hal6
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Hal6 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:22 am

zeksy1 wrote:
Hello guyz

That means your passport and documents are ready to collect!

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:24 am

zeksy1 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:20 am
Thanks sydvir
Bt i dun knw abt the collection times if u knw abt the timings let me knw plZ...
Their normally open 8:00am - 5:00pm pakistan time