ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NTL PREMIUM UPGRADE ... URGENT ADVICE!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZYK
Newly Registered
China

NTL PREMIUM UPGRADE ... URGENT ADVICE!!!

Post by ZYK » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:13 am

Hi everyone,

I've had my ILR for 8 years now, and I sent my passport to the home office last month to get the stamp tranferred onto a BRP residence permit. Now I've realized I need to do some urgent travelling, so I've been trying to get the premium upgrade but to no avail. Been sending an e-mail a day at 8:00am sharp for the past week, and still no response! I find it absolutely ridiculous how they don't have anyone to tell you why it's rejected, but as far as I'm aware my case should be an absurdly simple one. Anyone got any advice as to how to contact them, or had success with this in the past?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: NTL PREMIUM UPGRADE ... URGENT ADVICE!!!

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:51 pm

Accepting a premium upgrade is at the discretion of HO and there is no guarantee. You should have applied in person instead
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ZYK
Newly Registered
China

Post by ZYK » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:20 pm

I prepared about 10 copies of the e-mail this morning, and sent one every 20 seconds between 7:57 to 8:00am. Still no answer. If it keeps going like this I might have to withdraw my application :|

dortega
Newly Registered

Post by dortega » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:14 pm

I started applying daily at precisely 8AM M-Th just after I did my biometrics. I did that for three weeks and gave up. I was told 22 days after the last time I tried that it was approved provisionally, but would need to be sent to Liverpool from another office. That was about 2 weeks ago. Take that as you will. My initial application was 3/8/17.