ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk tier 4 visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahil881
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Uk tier 4 visa

Post by rahil881 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Hey, so I applied for my visa on 29th September, got my interview done on 10th and received the confirmation that they have received my application the very next day. All my documents were fine and interview went okay too.My latest start date is 29th October. I just wanted to know if I will be able to avail my visa by that time there was a problem with my bank statement thats why my appointment was delayed. I applied through VFS centre Islamabad and also used the premium lounge service kindly respond asap. really tensed about it.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Uk tier 4 visa

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:30 pm

rahil881 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 pm
Hey, so I applied for my visa on 29th September, got my interview done on 10th and received the confirmation that they have received my application the very next day. All my documents were fine and interview went okay too.My latest start date is 29th October. I just wanted to know if I will be able to avail my visa by that time there was a problem with my bank statement thats why my appointment was delayed. I applied through VFS centre Islamabad and also used the premium lounge service kindly respond asap. really tensed about it.
The backlog has been cleared so most visas are processed within 2 weeks now.

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Re: Uk tier 4 visa

Post by Jalaibi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:28 am

rahil881 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 pm
If I may ask please, What kind of Questions they asked in Interview? If you could mention a few that would be great. Thanks.
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll