ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chelsea11
Newly Registered

visitor visa

Post by chelsea11 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:41 am

Hi There
I need an advice. I am currently awating for my FLR private life application. I made it on march 22nd and Home office saying they wont be able to make decision till march 2018. My wife stuck in India. She made visitor visa in April 2017 and her visa refused saying I dont have any valid visa. Now home office saying they wont make a decision soon. I have got this update from my local mp office. I dont have any paper proof to say this. If she makes the visa again, where I am going to mention in the covering letter. I do have friends who are british and they are happy to provide the supporting letter too. Please provide any advice or suggestions.

Kind regards
Purna

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: visitor visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:51 am

If you don't have valid leave to remain then highly likely a visit visa will be reject again as UKVI will likely take the view that she will not leave the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.