ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Inlondon2005,
Congerts man :) its nice to hear about your EC approval.
now we are waiting for Peeru2 Approval with great excitment :) INS you will get it soon too. keep in touch with BHC as most of the time gerry people know it later.
So an you please mention when BHC called your office , whome they talk and what things they asked about ? did they talked you as well in office or called on your cell phone ?

UZS dont worry bro, look at peeru2 so hope fully u case will also be in final verification process. Can you plz mention about what docs you send for EC and how many points you claimed and from where you applied?

Thanks And Best Regards
Kash

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:31 pm

softlogic20 wrote:Inlondon2005,
Congerts man :) its nice to hear about your EC approval.
now we are waiting for Peeru2 Approval with great excitment :) INS you will get it soon too. keep in touch with BHC as most of the time gerry people know it later.
So an you please mention when BHC called your office , whome they talk and what things they asked about ? did they talked you as well in office or called on your cell phone ?

UZS dont worry bro, look at peeru2 so hope fully u case will also be in final verification process. Can you plz mention about what docs you send for EC and how many points you claimed and from where you applied?

Thanks And Best Regards
Thanks for the wishes softlogic20, My office received the call on 14th on between 10:00 am to 11:00 am and they asked for me mentioning my name to the operator then they asked to talk to some person with whom they get some information about me, operator forwarded that call to the administration side where they talk to our office administrator and asked for me that do u know him and for how long he is working here, asked about my salary and tax deduction and one more question that what is your salary (My Office administrator's salary)for just to compare. :) and then they asked about my job description which my administrator told them that it’s a typical department detail and if u want that u can fax us so we'll send his (my) complete details which they reply no that’s ok and asked about me that can we talk to him, to which they inform them that today (14th March) the city Karachi is on strike and many people was unable to come and I am one of them.
So these were the complete details of the call in my office which I dig it out.

regards
Peeru

UZS
Newly Registered

Post by UZS » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Hi to all

Its is good to hear that peeru has ultimatly got the reply, i have good wishes for him in getting visa. wel what document i have send it Given below :

HSMP Approval Letter.

All my educational documents(Bsc degree in computer science, Fsc, matric)
Master degree from Uk.
Uk NI Number.
IELTS Test Score Sheet.

Salary slips for six month
Salary certificate
Employment confirmation letter.
Last six month Bank Statement

Email for accomodation from my cousion.
job serches

TB Test.

Keep the good work going. pray for me as well

with bwst wishes

UZS

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:17 pm

AOA All,

I have 2 queries if any1 could answer;

1) Is there any Urgent EC application option
2) Is there any requirement of funds maintainance for x number of months for EC.

Regards,.........Azfer

saby

Post by saby » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:32 pm

stevehyd wrote:hi saby

can you please tell me from which airport in pak you departed??

also your EC took how many days ??

good luck
Hello stevehyd.

I departed from Lahore.

I applied for EC on 28th jan and received it on 20th Feb. Visa was stamped on 14th Feb.

Congratulations to everyone who got their EC. Good luck with the job search. I currently am going through interviews and etc. 2 of them thus far and hope to have a good feedback this week. Lets see. I will keep you guys updated here as you have been great help.

immaad

Post by immaad » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:06 pm

A friend of mine left from Isb on 17th March 07, they checked his stamp. Still I think you should get it done.

saby wrote:Hello All,

I reached uk last evening.

I assure you guys that there is NO need for protector stamp. I did not have it on my passport and no one bothered. If you guys wanna waste money, time and energy going for it, be my guest but you will be fine without it.

Regards

UZS
Newly Registered

Post by UZS » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:48 am

Hi peeru and all

Hope u r f9, Any update from BHC in ur case after the call.

Anyone who apply after 15-feb got visa stamped or any reply.

I just want to know that those who are applying now are getting there visa stamp late. In my case I have applied on 12-feb-08 only when i mail them they responded me that your application has been examined but unfortunatly, We are not in a position to make any decision. we will contact u shortly.

with regards
UZS

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:04 pm

UZS wrote: In my case I have applied on 12-feb-08 only when i mail them they responded me that your application has been examined but unfortunatly, We are not in a position to make any decision. we will contact u shortly.

with regards
UZS
what does this mean dat they r unable to make any decision?? r they waiting for some upcoming changes in immigration laws to take place or its some how specifically related to ur case??? r the new changes gonna affect old hsmp holders who havnt applied for EC yet??? ny comments in this regard????

Best wishes
Wasim

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:53 pm

UZS wrote:Hi peeru and all

Hope u r f9, Any update from BHC in ur case after the call.

Anyone who apply after 15-feb got visa stamped or any reply.

I just want to know that those who are applying now are getting there visa stamp late. In my case I have applied on 12-feb-08 only when i mail them they responded me that your application has been examined but unfortunatly, We are not in a position to make any decision. we will contact u shortly.

with regards
UZS
Nop still waiting for them. No clue yet. my last inquiry held on 14th Mar friday. Apply date for EC 11 Feb. :(

UZS
Newly Registered

Post by UZS » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:49 am

hi all

well I donot realy know why,But thats why i am asking to the one's who applied it in feb got there visa or it is just in my case anyway upto 24 BHC is closed so what ever happen is after that.

keep updating

with best wishes
UZS

saby

Post by saby » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:11 pm

I am already in UK and no one asked me or bothered about it on immigration counter.
immaad wrote:A friend of mine left from Isb on 17th March 07, they checked his stamp. Still I think you should get it done.

I assure you guys that there is NO need for protector stamp. I did not have it on my passport and no one bothered. If you guys wanna waste money, time and energy going for it, be my guest but you will be fine without it.

Regards

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:35 pm

saby wrote:I am already in UK and no one asked me or bothered about it on immigration counter.
immaad wrote:A friend of mine left from Isb on 17th March 07, they checked his stamp. Still I think you should get it done.

Regards
Hi Saby

Actually this is not the matter what you think we all really want this to know about the immigration thing at UK....and we all really appreciate you to describe your experience at there. But many of us are here waiting for EC and it’s been delayed for very long almost 1 and 1/2 month....people are worry here about unfortunate BHC delay and plus they are not giving single reason for this.
So my friend plz share your experience...It'll help a lot.

Regards,
Peeru

majic

Post by majic » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:23 am

Dear Friends,

I see alot of you who have applied for EC in Feb or later havent got any news. I had a question in this regard and would like all Pakistani Initial Approval Holders / EC In-process / EC holders to help me out with this one:

I know that BHC guys do alot of verification on a number of things. In my case, I have 6 years of work experience with 3 different employers i.e My current employer is my 3rd employer. I have been with this employer (current employer) for a little over 2 years.

The EC form VAF2 wants you to list all experience relevant to the job you have an offer for or will look to do in UK:

Question # 1: Can I give experience details of my current employer only? After all its up to me to decide whats relavent and whats not.

Question # 2: If i do apply with only experience details from my current employer: Would the BHC people think "Well 2 Years is not alot??"

Please suggest.

Regards

maidy

years of experiance........

Post by maidy » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:22 am

Dear Majic. If u dont want to include ur previous employers its O.K. BHC dont have a right to think about this. you are applying under HSMP Scheme and the criteria laid down dosen't describes any need of experiance in no of years, as it is already understood where a person is deriving a lot of income from his/her job must have enough experiance. Actually the purpose of asking about experiance is to determine the work potential of the applicant. I encourge you to apply as u wish. There is not anything against immigration law nor any ECO can decline ur application for this reason.

wish u good luck.
Maddy

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Folks,

Please find below the email copied from one of the forums. The applicant (belongs to India) raised query to their local VFS regarding HSMP policy change in India and its effect for applicants applying for EC after April and having HSMP appoved prior to policy change.

I think the delay in EC approval is not due to the reason that they are waiting for the policy change for Pakistan.

Best Azer

"Hi Friends,

Even I inquired vfs about the cases where HSMP is already approved and
not yet applied for EC. Here is the response from vfs, in line with
what others have also posted. I think this makes very clear that OLD
PROCESS is applicable before or AFTER 1st April 2008 for those with
VALID HSMP.
############ ######### ######### ##
Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting VFS UK Visa Helpdesk.

With regard to your query,

With regard to your query,

1. If any one who has already received the HSMP approval can
apply anytime before or after April and so can his dependants. They
will follow the old process and the old fees of 16000.

2. There is no specific amount that has to be maintained. But
the balance in the account must satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer in
such a way that you are capable enough in sponsoring your spouse.

3. This is to keep you informed that the new procedures for the
HSMP approval is only applicable for people who are yet to apply for
the HSMP approval and not for HSMP visa processing.

Please find the list of documents mentioned above for your
reference.

We hope the above information has been of help to you. If you require
any further assistance please feel free to contact us. Our contact
details are as given below.

Thanks & Regards

UK Helpdesk

Helpline no – 080-40084008

SMS VISA <SPACE> UK <SPACE> PASSPORT NO to 57333 receive the status
of your application.

Please book all appointment in advance to submit your applications.

Visit www.vfs-uk-in. com"

UnQuote

UZS
Newly Registered

Post by UZS » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:18 am

Hi to all

Not in my case ,gerry's service is not good one of my friend got a phd offer in some uk university and he actualy apply for the visa same time as I do , and call to gerrys abt the status of the visa each time they told him it is in process,after getting fadup with gerry response he called the uk embassy and ask them abt the status of his application, and you know what they said ?, we didnot recive your application in our office, then again confirming from gerrys they did a thorough check , finding it out that his file is not been sent to BHC and find it in their office where send the files after reciving from the applicant .

This is gerry's service.

Peeru how abt ur application update, do call bhc if u got the same reply from gerry.

keep updating

with regards
UZS

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:55 pm

UZS wrote:Hi to all

Not in my case ,gerry's service is not good one of my friend got a phd offer in some uk university and he actualy apply for the visa same time as I do , and call to gerrys abt the status of the visa each time they told him it is in process,after getting fadup with gerry response he called the uk embassy and ask them abt the status of his application, and you know what they said ?, we didnot recive your application in our office, then again confirming from gerrys they did a thorough check , finding it out that his file is not been sent to BHC and find it in their office where send the files after reciving from the applicant .

This is gerry's service.

Peeru how abt ur application update, do call bhc if u got the same reply from gerry.

keep updating

with regards
UZS
Hi friends,

Actually in my case, The BHC already confirmed the information which I submitted with my application...so it’s already assumed that they have my docs...and secondly when we call to BHC on given numbers the instructions have been change from 3rd March that now every inquiry through phone will be deal by their partner Gerry’s. No phone inquiry will be no entertained. Rest the only option is email them ...which I already did before they call my office for the confirmation, and the reply which I already wrote here previously.
People told me that now don’t email them again let them do their work otherwise it might go against my application.
Guys I already missed my 2 job interviews there coz of that much delay and recruiters constantly ask me that how much time I need more, my reply was the same as anyone expect from that that its BHC who delayed not me.
So here I am waiting n waiting n waiting.....
Any suggestions from anyone???

Regards,
Peeru

winsome

Post by winsome » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:23 am

hi guys,

Has anyone got his entry clearance recently ? How long is it taking these days from BHC islamabad ?

winsome

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:17 pm

Hi Guys,

First off all many thanks for everyone here who has shared there thoughts and information that helps us all allot here.

Finally I received my passport with EC stamped 8) 8)

EC Apply Date 11 Feb 2008
EC stamp date 19 March 2008
Passport Receive Date 27 March 2008

Best luck for all of you.

Regards,
Peeru

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:25 pm

And one more thing Guess what...Gerry's Pssprot tracking system still says that ur application is in process...even after picked up my stuff almost 8 hours.....WHAT A SERVICE !!! :shock: :shock: :roll:

Regards.
Peeru

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Congerts man:) after long you are the one who got The Visa :) when you plan to fly now ?INSHALLAH others will also get soon. about Gerry it is like this and many people faced such issues and now i believe their being SO EFFICIENT :)
how about Others who allpied for EC ? UZS any verification call or any update about your case?
mrajjawasim how about you? did you applied man ?

regards,
Kash

nabsha

Post by nabsha » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:27 am

Congrats Peeru,

can you please share the docs list you sent for EC.
How much maintenance funds have you shown and
for how long you had those maintenance funds in your account.

Thanks in advance

Regards

stevehyd
Newly Registered

Post by stevehyd » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:40 am

And one more thing Guess what...Gerry's Pssprot tracking system still says that ur application is in process...even after picked up my stuff almost 8 hours.....WHAT A SERVICE !!!

Regards.
Peeru
congrats Peeru,

so how did it came to your knowledge that your paasport is ready for collection?? i am experiencing similar problem, gerrys website saying application under process and helpline 8865 keep telling me to check after couple of days, whenever i call.

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:34 pm

softlogic20 wrote:Congerts man:) after long you are the one who got The Visa :) when you plan to fly now ?INSHALLAH others will also get soon. about Gerry it is like this and many people faced such issues and now i believe their being SO EFFICIENT :)
how about Others who allpied for EC ? UZS any verification call or any update about your case?
mrajjawasim how about you? did you applied man ?

regards,
Thanks all of you I am planning to leave probably in last week of April or in first week of May as I am just going to submit my resign to my firm.

I have already provided the list which I have submitted to BHC kindly scroll back and about the fund which I had submitted was my persnal account plus salary acount, obviously I cannot have enough money remain in my Salary account as its been out in few days :( for the settlement of many things....and in my persnal saving account its above one million and its been in there since many years.A very few transaction has been made if I need additional money or deposite my savings.

The gerry's guy called at my home to inform me to pickup my docs. that time I was at job they did not call on mobile.Time was between 11:00 and 11:30 Am. They are just making money to let us call that number even I spent almost 1000 bucks by calling them.

Regards.

Peeru

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:23 am

Congrats brother,

All is well that ends well. Wish you all the best in getting job. Please do let us know your experience in getting bank account, National insurance and job.

Moreover, does anyone know if there is any requirement to reach UK after getting Visa stamped.

Best,........Azfer