ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When immigration act against law

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

Eu1A unmarried couple with child

Post by shakib030390 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi applied eu1a form on July 2017. That time cohabitation was 1 year. I provided them 2 years UK based. I have 2 year child too my partner and child both EU citizen. I provided them child birth certificate where my name is mentioned. Nothing I provided joint name. I didn't provide any tenancy agreement or bills bcz I rented always room in UK. But I provided bank ,credit card, gp , nhs, insurance letter on separetaley which covered 2 years for us. But they said my documents is limited. My last landlord write for them 1 year tenancy confirmation as well. Finally they refused my case with review option. This time I consult a lawyer for review. Bcz they are asking all stupid things. How long review can take or what is the chances to get visa??? July 2017 was 1 year cohabitation, I provided partner job related all paper, Ireland 3 months all joint bills. 1 year UK full documents with landlord written confirmation, baby birt certificate

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Eu1A unmarried couple with child

Post by Wanderer » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:50 pm

You need 2 years provable cohab, don't you?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:20 pm

@ shakib030390 - Can you please stop tagging your post onto every topic you find. You have a thread now and members will respond if they choose to.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

Review eu1A unmarried couple

Post by shakib030390 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi got a refusal from immigration. I provided 2 years cohabitation proof and child birth certificate. All stupid questions raised against law. Recently made review through solicitor. *******Can anyone tell that how long it can be Take???? **** minimum time to max

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Review eu1A unmarried couple

Post by Wanderer » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:34 pm

shakib030390 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:05 pm
Hi got a refusal from immigration. I provided 2 years cohabitation proof and child birth certificate. All stupid questions raised against law. Recently made review through solicitor. *******Can anyone tell that how long it can be Take???? **** minimum time to max
What were the 'stupid' reasons?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Review eu1A unmarried couple

Post by shakib030390 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:53 pm

I submitted 2 years cohabitation. 1 year tenancy confirmation and plenty posted official letters for both. Another 1 year I sent only plenty official posted letters for both without tenancy confirmation. Bcz we rented room only in abroad. From Ireland I submitted 4 months all joint bills and job papers. But in July cohabitation was 1 year . I submitted my child birth certificate and she is 2 years old.
They asked....1.why we started relation and lived together from first met.
2. They asked where is previous passport whenbi mentioned it lost
3. Where is travel ticket for last 3 years
4. I have relation 4 years stupid case workers want to see whole 4 years documents proof.
Etc etc 4 caseworker asked all different question against law bcz I submitted myself they just play with genuine applicants. But they r issuing visa for fraudsters.
Now i consulted a lawyer to handle those stupid case workers for review

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by shakib030390 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:09 pm

@wanderer-- I applied on July 2017. That time cohabitation was 1 year...but I gave them 2 years cohabitation proof onvofgicial letter based without any joint bills or tenancy agreement. All letter is separate posted bank statement, gp letter, credit card letter etc which can cover 2 years time . But immigration askedbjoint bills andctenancy agreement. I said them we dont have it bcz we rented room only from lease holder. But after all I gave them my last landlord 1 year tenancy written confirmation. I asked many times to immigration plz check all letters separately can see we were living together for 2 years cohabitation. Even my child 2 years birth certificate on my name there which relation is akin to marriage. Finally they refused andha too much upset and consulted lawyer for review . They even didn't give me temporary permission .....bit worried how long they take now a days for review

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by shakib030390 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:50 pm
You need 2 years provable cohab, don't you?
wanderer-- I applied on July 2017. That time cohabitation was 1 year...but I gave them 2 years cohabitation proof onvofgicial letter based without any joint bills or tenancy agreement. All letter is separate posted bank statement, gp letter, credit card letter etc which can cover 2 years time . But immigration askedbjoint bills andctenancy agreement. I said them we dont have it bcz we rented room only from lease holder. But after all I gave them my last landlord 1 year tenancy written confirmation. I asked many times to immigration plz check all letters separately can see we were living together for 2 years cohabitation. Even my child 2 years birth certificate on my name there which relation is akin to marriage. Finally they refused andha too much upset and consulted lawyer for review . They even didn't give me temporary permission .....bit worried how long they take now a days for review

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:18 pm

It is arguable, that the factors that the minister should look at, should not be confine to the length of residence alone, other factors such as the existence of a child, are evidence pointing to the existence of a durable relationship, and therefore the focus on 2 year cohabitation alone is unlawful.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

How long review decision Take?

Post by shakib030390 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:54 am

Hi my application has been refused for eu1a. Even immigration didn't issue temporary stamp. I made the review throw solicitor now. Can anyone tell me how long it can take nowadays minimum and maximum? Anyone got positive response after review? Submitted all documents 2 year cohabitation and child birth certificate but unfortunately they refused!!!! I did my application myself firstly but review made throw solicitor and solicitor quite surprised too about their decision .

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by shakib030390 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Obie wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:18 pm
It is arguable, that the factors that the minister should look at, should not be confine to the length of residence alone, other factors such as the existence of a child, are evidence pointing to the existence of a durable relationship, and therefore the focus on 2 year cohabitation alone is unlawful.
@obie....what do you think is there any strong hope on review ? How long it can take now a days earliest and maximum?

Obie
Ireland

Re: How long review decision Take?

Post by Obie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:03 pm

It will be unsafe to speculate on your prospect, but based on what you have said, it may seems like you have a decent prospect.

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

When immigration act against law

Post by shakib030390 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Hello folks
Is there any department can help me that when immigration acting against law. My case scenario is like that I have a baby 2 years and relationship 3 years and 2 years solid cohabitation proof. Even when I applied it was 1 year cohabitation July 2017. 1 year tenancy confirmation I sent along with bundle posted official letters. But another 1 year I didn't provide tenancy confirmation but I sent fully covered 1 year many official posted letters on both name on same address.provided child birth certificate. But finally they refused my application which is completely against law. Please help me to get who can help us !!!!

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: When immigration act against law

Post by Ali0857 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:40 am

hey Man i knw u r in stress and upset but don't worry and keep the faith .as you said u have applied for review so it could take up to 6 months or even more but its all depends on every application. im sure thay have given you the reason of why ur application has been refused and if you think u can provide the relevant documents so I'm sure you will get your stamp ..

P.S asked your lawyer to mention that you nevr got your temporary visa and may be you get one while your application is in review .

Good luck and all the best
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:37 am

The Department's policy is to only send Stamp 4, if satisfied that the person is a permitted family member.

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by shakib030390 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Thanks guys for reply. Immigration officer said I am not permitted family member. Can they clarify who is permitted family member?? When we are in a durable relationship with our 2 years child and it is akin to marriage. 2 years cohabitation proof and all required papers upto date. I think some crap unprofessional officer working in immigration. If I am not permitted family member then they should close eu1a application system.

lana1234
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by lana1234 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi maybe u can try SOLVIT to complain about ur case?
id say getting married would be easier...

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by shakib030390 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:30 pm

@Lana....tnx for for information. I think genuine couples facing hard due to unprofessional immigration officer. Govt should kick them...they are giving visa for fake marriages!!!!! Even they don't enquiry for those fraudster who got 5 years visa while sponsor not even in this country anymore!!!!! Plenty visa they issued for fraudster but they strict for genuine applicants.......can you tell me plz if they refuse again my review then can I make fresh application again and make appeal the old review ? I can't go for marriage bcz I don't have pps no.what is your suggestio? My lawyer said they should give you after checking my file and he surprised too about immigration decision.

Lana123
Newly Registered

Post by Lana123 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:59 pm

there are ways to get PPS number in your situation, in fact when you file for marriage, you can explain your situation and maybe it is ok without it. May i ask where are u from?
i doubt they will let you file the same application over and over again..(( but since you are now dealing with an immigration solicitor, the outcome will be positive, trust me, it might take a while to do it and if you have all the supporting documentation, there is nothing to worry about..

shakib030390
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by shakib030390 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Hello Lana....m from India. I submitted my file myself . First I sent them UK 2 years address proof living together all letter is separated no joint but I told immigration check duration from mentioned 2 address like bank statement, credit card letter, water bill, child gp letter etc. Bcz I don't have any tenancy agreement while we rented room. I told them those letters is enough to proof residential status in UK. They said finally sent letter from landlord..I sent them last 1 year letter from landlord along with his number and recent bills landlord. Very next day they refused my application. Even they asked me from 2014 to 2017 all address proof when we are living together. I said we lost rest documents and I sent already 2 years proof . After they raised why we were living from first met. Finally I was so upset bcz they were raising different issue from 4 case workers. That's why I consulted a lawyer finally .....do not know why they playing with genuine clients when they see baby is involve there.