ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job creation pre or post April confusion

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tierloop
United Kingdom

Job creation pre or post April confusion

Post by tierloop » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:11 am

Hello Everyone and all the gurus and moderators,

I have concern about job creation requirement as I applied tier 1 entrepreneur 50k after PSW in June 2013 and it was refused but after appeal I was granted the visa in the May 2014 .

-so I am confused what criteria would I fall in for the job creation. Is it pre of post April?

-as I have two employees at the moment each of them have worked 35 hours per week more than 12 months with different job titles.
Would that fulfill the requirement?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Job creation pre or post April confusion

Post by zimba » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:24 am

-so I am confused what criteria would I fall in for the job creation. Is it pre of post April?
Yes, you are covered under transitional arrangemnets
-as I have two employees at the moment each of them have worked 35 hours per week more than 12 months with different job titles.
Would that fulfill the requirement?
Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tierloop
United Kingdom

Post by tierloop » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:26 am

I really appreciate your response Zimba.
So it means if In section 3 table 3b2
I have filled each employee in different tables as job # 1 and Job #2. That would be fine?
I was confused in pre April rule that I have to create one job title only for 24 months.
As I have two different job titles with each 12months or more.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:29 am

I have filled each employee in different tables as job # 1 and Job #2. That would be fine?
Yes
I was confused in pre April rule that I have to create one job title only for 24 months.
It is 24 months of employment in ANY combination. 2 employees for 12 months or 6 employees for 4 months, etc
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tierloop
United Kingdom

Post by tierloop » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 am

Thanks Zimba. Really appreciate your prompt response.