ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 visa refused - should I apply for administrative review and more questions

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mastenfr
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Tier 2 visa refused - should I apply for administrative review and more questions

Post by mastenfr » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:38 am

Hi everyone,
I need further advice regarding my visa urgently. I had applied for a Tier 2 (general) change of employment visa and unfortunately, it has been rejected on the grounds of an inappropriate RLMT. They stated that my CoS did not indicate that the sponsor advertised the job on the Universal Jobcentre Website. The job was advertised on the NHS Jobs website for the required length of time by the A rated (Hospital Trust) sponsor - details of which were mentioned on the CoS, alongside a yes for the question, "have you met the resident labour market test?" I have a few questions and would appreciate any help in the right direction -

1) Is there any point to apply for an administrative review? I am intending to apply on grounds of the automatic transfer of advertisements from the NHS jobs website to the Universal Jobmatch website. Both advertisements have the same reference number. Has anybody in a similar situation been successful?

2) The hospital states that generation of CoS in my name meant that RLMT was successful. Otherwise the home office would not have approved the CoS (as they can ask for more information to confirm validity) - is that even true?

3) If a new CoS was to be generated, should it contain the job ID or job reference number of the advertisement on UJM (as job reference number was clearly stated on my decision letter, which is the same as NHS Jobs)?

deepakkalra5
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 visa refused - should I apply for administrative review and more questions

Post by deepakkalra5 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:47 am

Hi

I also need the answer to this. My CoS says the post was advertised on the University's website and jobs.ac.uk

is that enough for RLMT? iworker, CR001, anyone else please help. need your expert input please

deepakkalra5
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 visa refused - should I apply for administrative review and more questions

Post by deepakkalra5 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:59 pm

ok never mimd. i found the answer. PhD level jobs are exempt from jobmatch website ad.

mastenfr
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by mastenfr » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:24 pm

[/quote]
deepakkalra5 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:59 pm
ok never mimd. i found the answer. PhD level jobs are exempt from jobmatch website ad.
I am glad you have an answer to your problem - now back to my initial question please :)
mastenfr wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:38 am
Hi everyone,
I need further advice regarding my visa urgently. I had applied for a Tier 2 (general) change of employment visa and unfortunately, it has been rejected on the grounds of an inappropriate RLMT. They stated that my CoS did not indicate that the sponsor advertised the job on the Universal Jobcentre Website. The job was advertised on the NHS Jobs website for the required length of time by the A rated (Hospital Trust) sponsor - details of which were mentioned on the CoS, alongside a yes for the question, "have you met the resident labour market test?" I have a few questions and would appreciate any help in the right direction -

1) Is there any point to apply for an administrative review? I am intending to apply on grounds of the automatic transfer of advertisements from the NHS jobs website to the Universal Jobmatch website. Both advertisements have the same reference number. Has anybody in a similar situation been successful?

2) The hospital states that generation of CoS in my name meant that RLMT was successful. Otherwise the home office would not have approved the CoS (as they can ask for more information to confirm validity) - is that even true?

3) If a new CoS was to be generated, should it contain the job ID or job reference number of the advertisement on UJM (as job reference number was clearly stated on my decision letter, which is the same as NHS Jobs)?

mastenfr
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by mastenfr » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Hello - can anybody please help?

mastenfr
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by mastenfr » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:21 am

Please help :)