ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interviewed !!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1enterpreneur

Interviewed !!!!

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Hello all. Hope this helps someone.
I had a call this week Tuesday in the morning to schedule an interview for Thursdays that was yesterday.
The questions were same as discussed earlier.
there were 2 complaince officers who came to interview. It lasted for roughly 2.5 hours. They arrived an hour earlier than expected as they reached soon. They asked if I was ok with that and I proceeded with the interview.
Was asked numbers in detail about the investment spent already. Was asked to verify numbers stored on phone for employees. Besides that everything went smooth. I work from home and was interviewed during the initial application too. No time limit idea after the interview for the process. Hopefully its sooner than expected.
Thanks others for posting to help with interview.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

tier1enterpreneur

Re: Interviewed !!!!

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:38 pm

My time line is applied on 24th Feb 2017 received complex letter in March. Ever since no communication.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:52 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:34 pm
Hello all. Hope this helps someone.
I had a call this week Tuesday in the morning to schedule an interview for Thursdays that was yesterday.
The questions were same as discussed earlier.
there were 2 complaince officers who came to interview. It lasted for roughly 2.5 hours. They arrived an hour earlier than expected as they reached soon. They asked if I was ok with that and I proceeded with the interview.
Was asked numbers in detail about the investment spent already. Was asked to verify numbers stored on phone for employees. Besides that everything went smooth. I work from home and was interviewed during the initial application too. No time limit idea after the interview for the process. Hopefully its sooner than expected.
Thanks others for posting to help with interview.
Best of luck with your application, this means they have yet not finished with the Feb application and interviews :roll: :| What did they asked about the Employees? Did they note down the phone numbers to contact them later or did they asked you to show the call records for Employees or how do you communicate with your employees. Sorry for asking much here, were your employees present at the time of interview or they were online remotely? Thanks

tier1enterpreneur

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Employee was present for sometime as he was on his day off. They did not take down employee numbers but checked call records on phone as I said I communicate via phone. Asked about doing dates and job roles responsibilities and pay rates.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:04 pm
Employee was present for sometime as he was on his day off. They did not take down employee numbers but checked call records on phone as I said I communicate via phone. Asked about doing dates and job roles responsibilities and pay rates.
Thanks for the reply, also did they asked about health and safety questions if your employees work from their home too. Thanks

ayeshaKhan
Newly Registered

Post by ayeshaKhan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi
Please can you tell me a little bit more about the investment questions they asked during the interview?

Capri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Capri » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Best of luck, as you mentioned you run business from home, did they take pictures and any documents or ask to send them?

tier1enterpreneur

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Hello
Yes they took pics of the office entrance please have a name plate it helps. They asked questions what health and safety measures are available. I had 2 fire exits and smoke alarms motion sensors they took pics of smoke alarms. Investment questions are related to your application basic things like where did u spend the money how much is spent of marketing and adverts salaries total money invested also checked the transfer of money £50 k

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Capri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Capri » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:20 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:37 pm
Hello
Yes they took pics of the office entrance please have a name plate it helps. They asked questions what health and safety measures are available. I had 2 fire exits and smoke alarms motion sensors they took pics of smoke alarms. Investment questions are related to your application basic things like where did u spend the money how much is spent of marketing and adverts salaries total money invested also checked the transfer of money £50 k

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have.
thanks for your reply, may you be succeed