ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for children - Part 8, rule 319J(h)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

longgapilr

ILR for children - Part 8, rule 319J(h)

Post by longgapilr » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:09 pm

I am married with 2 kids. I got the ILR and we have already applied for the British citizenship for the younger child. Now we are applying for the ILR for my wife and the elder child.

My concern is about rule 319J(h) in the Part 8 of the Immigration Rules:

(h) All arrangements for the child’s care and accommodation in the UK must comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations.

Could you please advise:

- which UK legislation and regulations are relevant to 319J(h)?
- what arrangements for child's care and accommodation are required by the relevant UK legislation and regulations?
- what documents I must submit as evidence to prove that we meet this requirement?
- whether we meet this requirement given that we live in a privately rented 2 bedroom terraced house where the second bedroom is a very small single bedroom where both children sleep on a bunk bed?

Thanks in advance.