ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 visa refused due to unclear future plan in interview

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ibadk28
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Tier 4 visa refused due to unclear future plan in interview

Post by ibadk28 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:18 pm

I gave exactly what they wrote in my refusal.

"You were asked what job you think you will get by completing the course and you replied that you are planning to find a job in a multinational company in your country. You did not provide any details as to what company you wanted to apply for. You further stated that at first you will not get a better job and you will need a promotion .’You will look into the business management sector and you could be an assistant manager, bank manager , secretary or something ‘.Your post study plans are unclear and you have not demonstrated how the course will help you achieve your post study plans .It is reasonable to expect that a genuine student would choose a course based upon how it would aid them in achieving their future goal.
In view of the above, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 245ZV(k) of the immigration rules and I therefore refuse your application for entry clearance."

My opinion about that, I believe that I am a genuine student and I have good academic scores.I completed all the necessary requirement but they just rejected me because my future plan is unclear but I said that what is my future plan.I gave my application is in review.
Can anyone suggest me how the chance of success in review and I need yours opinion.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Tier 4 visa refused due to unclear future plan in interview

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:47 pm

ibadk28 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:18 pm
I gave exactly what they wrote in my refusal.

"You were asked what job you think you will get by completing the course and you replied that you are planning to find a job in a multinational company in your country. You did not provide any details as to what company you wanted to apply for. You further stated that at first you will not get a better job and you will need a promotion .’You will look into the business management sector and you could be an assistant manager, bank manager , secretary or something ‘.Your post study plans are unclear and you have not demonstrated how the course will help you achieve your post study plans .It is reasonable to expect that a genuine student would choose a course based upon how it would aid them in achieving their future goal.
In view of the above, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 245ZV(k) of the immigration rules and I therefore refuse your application for entry clearance."

My opinion about that, I believe that I am a genuine student and I have good academic scores.I completed all the necessary requirement but they just rejected me because my future plan is unclear but I said that what is my future plan.I gave my application is in review.
Can anyone suggest me how the chance of success in review and I need yours opinion.
Your answer looks fine to me. You stated whats gonna happen and as a business student I do agree with your statement. I would say you go for Admin Review and do consult with your university advisor.

ibadk28
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Tier 4 visa refused due to unclear future plan in interview

Post by ibadk28 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Thank you, I already did admin review and now I am waiting for the result.