ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceeded number of days

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ladybee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Exceeded number of days

Post by Ladybee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi everyone, please I need an urgent advice , v been on tier 1 general since October 2011 and I was able to renew my leave to remain after 3 yrs unfortunately I lost my job in the uk due to the oil crises and I have nochoice but to work outside the uk to meet other requirements, which means I exceeded 180 days I was on 90 days out and 30 days in rotation for the last years, I just applied for ilr and I was refused, my family has not travelled outside the uk since we got in including my daughter that was born in 2012 ,my wife works in uk and pays her tax,my salary is paid into my uk account and I pay my tax, my first son attends an independent school here in the uk, all our life is based in the uk, I never visited my home country for ones.
Pls can I get an advice on what do.am really heart broken and confused.
Administrative review refused,I was advicedto apply for a further leave remain from the ho or leave the uk before my current leave expires in feb next year, I know tier one general ha closed for further leave so what do they mean by that.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Exceeded number of days

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:54 pm

They mean you need to find another visa you qualify (tier 2 general etc) for an apply before your current visa expires.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ladybee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ladybee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Thanks a lot for the quick respond,pls can you advice on the particular one I can switch to because tier2 has to be sponsored or shortage category.
Thanks again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:21 pm

You only have the option of Tier 2 General, Tier 1 Entrepreneur £200K route or Tier 4 student, if you do not have a British or ILR spouse.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ladybee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ladybee » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Okay thanks , would look at all and see the one that suit me